What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    My boss commented on my weight loss on Friday (posted previously) and I got two more compliments since then! I've only lost 35 pounds in the last 1.25 years, which wouldn't normally be that noticeable on someone my size. I attribute it to the gym as well; my shape is changing.

Also, I'm wearing work slacks that were pretty snug on me 35 pounds ago. I looked in the mirror this morning and they are officially too baggy to look presentable, so I need to retire them.

SUPER YAY YOU! You winner you and BOOM!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Walking into work this morning and asking for the raise I deserve and getting it, plus some.

I am 100% sure when I was much heavier I wouldn't have been able to do this. Along the way I have learned to manage my (lifelong, severe) anxiety much better as well and I know this was a key factor. When I was younger and less healthy, I didn't have as much confidence.

BOOM!
    You winner you, this is a tremendous and inspirational NSV and I'm super THRILLED for you--YAY YOU!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    I used to love swimming so much and haven't been swimming regularly in a long time. I decided I want to take up swimming again and got a teeny tiny (but CUTE and MODEST) sized medium (but it looks more like a small--that's what I mean by teeny tiny) and it not only fits...but looks and fits so GOOD on me. How exciting--BOOM!

I find swimming amazing for both my physical and mental health. Even if everything else is all to much if I can get myself into the water it all floats away.....enjoy :)

Absolutely and THANK you for your reply. I remember swimming as making me feel like I'm FLYING, but in the water, especially when I swim on my back, I LOVE it! Thanks again for the encouragement! o:)<3o:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!