New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• brittanystebbins95
    brittanystebbins95 Posts: 567 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    I posted about their wild shrimp burgers before, and now found they have wild tuna burgers as well. Delish. Just had two patties for dinner last night in a proper burger form with bun and all the trimmings. They grill beautifully on the bbq and dont fall apart.

9249880277022.jpg

9249838792734.jpg

9240186028062.jpg

WHERE did you find these? They look amazing!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    008c4qabflss.jpeg

This might be too healthy for this thread! Very tasty and amazingly satisfying at 133 cals!
    I don’t ever eat premade stuff like this but gave this a try on a busy night. Will definitely buy a few to pop in the freezer though!

I don't even like fish but this looks really good. I wish they made a chicken version.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    008c4qabflss.jpeg

This might be too healthy for this thread! Very tasty and amazingly satisfying at 133 cals!
    I don’t ever eat premade stuff like this but gave this a try on a busy night. Will definitely buy a few to pop in the freezer though!

This looks really good, great calories!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    jn17nhcrp742.jpg
    I tried the Bobs oat bars. I didn't like them at all. Like a larabar with oats in it. Not very good and I wouldn't buy. I had a bite of the apple, chocolate peanut butter, coconut and banana peanut butter. None of them were that great. 3/10

Thanks for your opinion on them,I hate Larabars so if they taste like that I'll pass💁
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited August 2019
    whitpauly wrote: »
    jn17nhcrp742.jpg
    I tried the Bobs oat bars. I didn't like them at all. Like a larabar with oats in it. Not very good and I wouldn't buy. I had a bite of the apple, chocolate peanut butter, coconut and banana peanut butter. None of them were that great. 3/10

Thanks for your opinion on them,I hate Larabars so if they taste like that I'll pass💁

Forgot to post photo so you can see texture better. They were really dense like larabar without nuts but oats instead. Wouldn’t buy or eat again and I like larabars.

I was expecting them to be more like a cookie or baked good. vwtfc3xc4976.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    whitpauly wrote: »
    jn17nhcrp742.jpg

Forgot to post photo so you can see texture better. They were really dense like larabar without nuts but oats instead. Wouldn’t buy or eat again and I like larabars.

I was expecting them to be more like a cookie or baked good. vwtfc3xc4976.jpeg

I'm not a fan of oat based bars in general! I like some larabars... the ones heavier on nuts. REALLY don't like Rxbars.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    pa585xllmmlf.png
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    lisaepell wrote: »
    No idea what these will taste like, but they popped up on my Facebook feed today.azd791bb5c7r.jpg

I'm always disappointed by "unicorn" flavored things because, for some reason, I keep expecting it to be cotton candy but it's more blue raspberry.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    lisaepell wrote: »
    No idea what these will taste like, but they popped up on my Facebook feed today.azd791bb5c7r.jpg

I'm always disappointed by "unicorn" flavored things because, for some reason, I keep expecting it to be cotton candy but it's more blue raspberry.

These look like they'll just be sugar cookies with vanilla "morsels" instead of chocolate chips. The only thing unicorn seems to be the colors.
  • Katmary71
    apullum wrote: »
    7bye4lstmfpr.png

I bought both varieties and tried the cookies and cream this afternoon. It's fine, nothing amazing. It has an odd flavor that I can't quite place. Maybe it's the coffee powder (and why would they put that in cookies and cream ice cream??). I'll finish it but not buy it again. Will report back when I try the chocolate peanut butter!

I tried the chocolate peanut butter. I think it's MUCH better than the cookies and cream, and also better than the Halo Top chocolate peanut butter. There are some peanut butter swirls, but not a lot, if that's your thing. The chocolate and peanut butter flavors are nicely balanced with no weird aftertaste that you get from some "light" ice creams, and it has a nice consistency. I'd buy this one again.

Thanks for reviewing! My favorite cookies and cream light ice cream is Breyer's Delights. I'll have to get over to TJ's to try chocolate peanut butter! Halo Top version was awful IMO.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    I found these on sale at Whole Foods:
    fws1qfs5ztel.jpg

I actually liked everything except for the mini muffins as I found them to be a bit too dry. I had one piece of each as a snack after dinner but I'll have to have more of the ones that I liked to make a final decision as to whether I'd buy any of them again or not.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    7bye4lstmfpr.png

I bought both varieties and tried the cookies and cream this afternoon. It's fine, nothing amazing. It has an odd flavor that I can't quite place. Maybe it's the coffee powder (and why would they put that in cookies and cream ice cream??). I'll finish it but not buy it again. Will report back when I try the chocolate peanut butter!

I tried the chocolate peanut butter. I think it's MUCH better than the cookies and cream, and also better than the Halo Top chocolate peanut butter. There are some peanut butter swirls, but not a lot, if that's your thing. The chocolate and peanut butter flavors are nicely balanced with no weird aftertaste that you get from some "light" ice creams, and it has a nice consistency. I'd buy this one again.

Thanks for reviewing! My favorite cookies and cream light ice cream is Breyer's Delights. I'll have to get over to TJ's to try chocolate peanut butter! Halo Top version was awful IMO.

Did you ever try the Breyer's Delights caramel brownie? It's still my favorite light ice cream...until it gets replaced by something else :)

I've actually got a pint of Halo Top chocolate peanut butter in the freezer right now because one of the local GOs has been stocking it. It's not my favorite, but for $1.99 a pint, I'll eat it!

On the topic of ice cream, I saw this stuff in a store today: https://www.fastcompany.com/90280958/can-this-sleep-friendly-ice-cream-really-help-you-catch-more-zzzs. I don't buy any of the "science" claiming that this ice cream is going to help me sleep, and I didn't buy this either--it was over $6 a pint!--but it exists if someone wants to try it.
  • Katmary71
    @apullum I haven't seen Breyer's Delights anywhere aside of cookies and cream at GO. It should be in the same place as the other light pints, right? I've only been to Winco lately and it has Halo Top (given up on) and Chilly Cow bars, but that's it as far as light ice cream.