Hello I’m new and need motivation

Hello!! I’m new to all of this and really need friends to keep me motivated or I loose it! Got a lot of weight to lose and I want friends to help me :)

Replies

• montyeva1114
    montyeva1114 Posts: 78 Member
    Me too! I’m on day three. For me this is the day I usually give up. At least it used to be. My goal is basically stay under 1500 calories a day and exercise 30 minutes or more each day. I’ve learned that extreme diets don’t work. I hope you hang in there. Just take it one day at a time.
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Best of luck to you!! I have found that having small rewards for myself on this journey makes a huge difference. Staying under calories every day for 2 weeks, new workout equipment like weighted gloves for my kickboxing workout. Logging all food/exercise for 4 weeks, small reward like a movie night out with my girlfriends. 10 lbs down, get my hair cut/colored. Focusing on small, attainable goals make the process more rewarding.
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Welcome! It’s not going to be easy. But you know you’ll love the results. You can do it 💪🏻
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Good luck with your journey!