Before and afters for people starting at 300lbs please!!

1235»

Replies

• grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    AHusky1 wrote: »
    Hopefully the next 25 lbs will take the moobs off too... :neutral:

If you are not seeing them decrease in proportion with the rest of your body measurements/dimensions as the weight loss proceeds, I would recommend you see your doctor and request a medication review/medical history/physical exam/hormonal panel/etceteras to rule out gynecomastia.

=> https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/16227-enlarged-male-breast-tissue-gynecomastia
  • Je55ica_79
    Je55ica_79 Posts: 276 Member
    Wow all of you guys are awesome! Great losses going on!
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    AHusky1 wrote: »
    I went to a doctor this year and had a hormone panel done. He said everything they checked was all within normal ranges.

Based on my pictures as I progress (I've got photos for every 10 lbs I lose), they are decreasing, but quite slowly.

After I'm below the threshold for overweight BMI, I'm planning to go back to the doc. That's why the next 25ish pounds are important.

👍

Always a pleasure to learn it isn't being overlooked anymore.

• saresimsr36
    saresimsr36 Posts: 128 Member
    1yievh4g91rb.jpeg

From 360+lbs to 160+lbs

I'm curious, what did you do to lose the weight? How long did it take you? Oyr starting weights are the same and I would love to reach that goal weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!