Need some buddies in the 20’s

22 year old here, who needs a lot of motivation. I’ve been on the app for over 5 years and keep on failing in my journey. I need some buddies to keep me consistent. I’m 200+ (which is terrifying) and can use the support from anyone like me. Add or share your experience if you like!

Replies

• changeconsumeme
    changeconsumeme Posts: 229 Member
    I’m 28. Used to be 230+/- lbs. Got down to the 150’s, got complacent and let health issues dictate my life. I’m back up to 181, but I’m not giving up. Gonna jump back in and make goal!
  • xjordaynx
    xjordaynx Posts: 13 Member
    I'm 27 and I feel your pain I'm 330

It seems like the pounds keep on coming! But I’m determined to try again and make a difference, add me! Hopefully seeing each other’s updates can be a good motivation

• xjordaynx
    I’m 28. Used to be 230+/- lbs. Got down to the 150’s, got complacent and let health issues dictate my life. I’m back up to 181, but I’m not giving up. Gonna jump back in and make goal!

I know you will! Let’s do it together 💪🏼
  • MohsenSALAH
    MohsenSALAH Posts: 182 Member
    Im 24, im active here =)
  • Alia_R
    Alia_R Posts: 410 Member
    edited August 2019
    I’m 29, and used to weigh close to 190lbs after I had my 2 kids. I really didn’t pay much attention to my weight until I developed WPW syndrome, for which I underwent a cardiac ablation (which hurt like absolute hell) but it’s now corrected. Then I smartened up, got off my *kitten* and got my *kitten* in gear. I’ve since lost 31 lbs.

You can do this. 💪🏻
  • xjordaynx
    Alia_R wrote: »
    I’m 29, and used to weigh close to 190lbs after I had my 2 kids. I really didn’t pay much attention to my weight until I developed WPW syndrome, for which I underwent a cardiac ablation (which hurt like absolute hell) but it’s now corrected. Then I smartened up, got off my *kitten* and got my *kitten* in gear. I’ve since lost 31 lbs.

You can do this. 💪🏻

Yes queen! Keep it going !!
  • dblair27
    dblair27 Posts: 64 Member
    Hi! I'm Danielle and I'm 24. I've been on and off MFP for over six years! I've lost as much as 50lb in a go, but I always fail to maintain and end up right back here. Right now my cw is 163lb and my gw is 130lb. I'm 5'4'' and pear-shaped-ish.

There's a small group of us in our twenties that are in a group on here, so feel free to add us and join us! https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/133245-twenty-somethings-2-0
  • roxyrangelxo
    roxyrangelxo Posts: 2 Member
    Hey girl! I’m in the 200’s too and looking for buddies on here to motivate each other! Imma add you, ❤️
  • xjordaynx
    Love to see how inviting this community is ✊🏼💪🏼💪🏼✨
  • Daphsaura
    Daphsaura Posts: 77 Member
    22 as well. Lost 20kg so far. We can achieve anything with some motivation. Feel free to add me ♥️
  • xjordaynx
    Daphsaura wrote: »
    22 as well. Lost 20kg so far. We can achieve anything with some motivation. Feel free to add me ♥️

Glad we are buddies now 🙏🏼 I know you will be great motivation for me!

• xjordaynx
    xjordaynx wrote: »
    Daphsaura wrote: »

Glad we are buddies now 🙏🏼 I know you will be great motivation for me!

im here for motivation for you to girly!!

💕 thanks I will try my best to do the same !
  • lucio817
    lucio817 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m new here and I didn’t know there was a community here so I would like to hear from you guys
  • xjordaynx
    lucio817 wrote: »
    I’m new here and I didn’t know there was a community here so I would like to hear from you guys

From what I can tell so far: this community is super inviting and supportive! Check out all the different pages.