The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    fit_chickx wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy Taco Tuesday!!!

In so excited. The fresh produce is coming into stores here so I got this today and I get to make all sorts of goodies with themooxdqchdmm5s.jpg

Love that you have cooking skills.

My neighbors are organic gardeners. They just brought me tomatoes and zucchini. Not sure what to do with all of it. Thinking of deicing tomatoes and freezing them in baggies. *laughing*

You know what's nice making lasagna but slicing the zucchini really thinly and it becomes the noodles. Use all the same stuff you would for lasagna but it's lower carb. That's yummy

I'm smoking tomatoes today. We shall see what kind of flavour the smoke imparts
  • AliNouveau
    Th
    Happy Taco Tuesday!!!

In so excited. The fresh produce is coming into stores here so I got this today and I get to make all sorts of goodies with themooxdqchdmm5s.jpg

My neighbors are organic gardeners. They just brought me tomatoes and zucchini. Not sure what to do with all of it. Thinking of deicing tomatoes and freezing them in baggies. *laughing*

You know what's nice making lasagna but slicing the zucchini really thinly and it becomes the noodles. Use all the same stuff you would for lasagna but it's lower carb. That's yummy

That sounds really good.
    I'm sure they are recipes for that.

There probably are I just threw it together. I made a vegetarian version so I did a mushroom sauce and then the usual cheese layer. You could grill the zucchini as a nice touch
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Good morning middle-agers :) hope youre all having a great day.. I can smell the weekend coming, bring it on 😁
  • ChickieBoom22
    ChickieBoom22 Posts: 72 Member
    I can no longer tolerate cooked tomatoes. It's completely bizarre but they give me the worst migraines. I either get heartburn or a migraine.
  • AliNouveau
    Th
    Happy Taco Tuesday!!!

That sounds really good.

There probably are I just threw it together. I made a vegetarian version so I did a mushroom sauce and then the usual cheese layer. You could grill the zucchini as a nice touch

The mushroom sauce up my alley and with grilling the zucchini I would have never thought of that! Thanks for the idea.

I hope you try it. I was making a side dish for someone who doesn't love meat and someone grain free. I love mushrooms. Who doesn't love cheese so i came up with this
    I used a mandolin to slice the zucchini and since it was winter baked it just to soften it a little.
  • philhagan2535
    philhagan2535 Posts: 25 Member
    42 and holding
    Looking great, age is just a number x
  • AliNouveau
    Th
    Happy Taco Tuesday!!!

That sounds really good.

The mushroom sauce up my alley and with grilling the zucchini I would have never thought of that! Thanks for the idea.

I hope you try it. I was making a side dish for someone who doesn't love meat and someone grain free. I love mushrooms. Who doesn't love cheese so i came up with this
    I used a mandolin to slice the zucchini and since it was winter baked it just to soften it a little.

Yes you had me with mushrooms and cheese!!! I'm so use to eating things with meat. I need to find other alternatives. I want to have one day a week to not have meat. Thank you again.

No worries.
    Falafel are meatless and not that difficult to make. They're deep fried but they are delish.
    I often do a big spinach salad for myself with hard boiled egg and Parmesan cheese. I usually add bacon but it would be fine without and a hearty meal to. Could add tomatoes. I'm tomato obsessed right now apparently
  • RockingRican
    RockingRican Posts: 217 Member
    ll6gdojxppmh.jpg
    Beat the rain today!
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    Happy Thursday all!
    Grey and miserable here unfortunately, Irish "summer" is well and truly over.
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    a1dr9q23uyd3.jpeg
    Beat the rain today!

Good pic, well done on braving it ;)
  • Alzzi_2
    ll6gdojxppmh.jpg
    Beat the rain today!

Pretty!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    a1dr9q23uyd3.jpeg
    Beat the rain today!

Way to go 👍
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning peeps!
  • Alzzi_2
    Yep, it's nearly Friday.. :p happy Thursday and Friday to come
  • AliNouveau
    Happy baby Friday everyone.
    I'm making more sauce today. I'm experimenting with smoking them on the BBQ.
    We did enjoy annoying to glow in the dark Mini golf though always lots of fun