Looking for weight loss buddies

Hi. My name is Emma and I'm 38 from manchester uk. I'm looking for friends to help support me in my weight loss journey. Please feel free to send me a friends request. I'm hoping to lose at least 2 stone.

Replies

• frksfrau
    frksfrau Posts: 108 Member
    Hi Emma! I'm Elena from Orlando, Florida. I've already lost 45 lbs, but am ready to finally lose the last 20 lbs to get to my ultimate goal. I would love to have more weight loss buddies. I've sent you a friend request.
  • unicorngems
    unicorngems Posts: 56 Member
    Hi Emma. Im Gemma, Im 30 and live in Reading, UK. I aim to loose 2 stone also :)

I've added you.
  • Emmababy49
    Emmababy49 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey Emma, I’m Emmaline but I go by Emma has well. Today’s my first day into my weight loss journey. We can motivate each other. I’ll send you a request! 💕 we got this!
  • Jeffrey_S
    Jeffrey_S Posts: 50 Member
    Hello Emma, I'd be happy to add you to my network of others who are along with you on this journey. I've found that it really does help, I'm about 2/3 of the way to my goals and must give due credit to the support I've both given to and received from others on MFP.

I've just sent you a friend request, and welcome anyone else reading this thread to add me in return.