Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What was the last meal you cooked?

Replies

• ctmoore1982ctmoore1982 Posts: 582Member Member Posts: 582Member Member
    Lemon pepper Tilapia with rice and chopped salad...
  • aokoyeaokoye Posts: 2,990Member Member Posts: 2,990Member Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    The condiment my mom threw onto both linguine carbonara and soupe au pistou was this.
    https://pupswithchopsticks.com/chinese-olive-vegetable/
    It is a combination of mashed green olive and Chinese preserved mustard greens, so kind of a Chinese tapenade. I do have to admit that vegetable soup flavoured with a dollop tapenade would work pretty well as an alternative to soupe au pistou. Those strong commercial sauces are a good way to flavour soup when you don't have stock on hand.

Yeah I meant to say when you first posted about her adding that, it honestly sounds like it would be a great addition.
  • madwells1madwells1 Posts: 509Member, Premium Member Posts: 509Member, Premium Member
    Pork medallion Marsala over whipped cauliflower mash and a side of green beans.

u2g3hwzrljej.jpg
  • AnabirgiteAnabirgite Posts: 175Member Member Posts: 175Member Member
    Orange and Tomato Simmered Chicken from Cooking Light. Made with Cauliflower Rice instead of couscous as the recipe called for. Love the fennel but a little bland...400 calories for a lot of food though kind of makes up for it.
  • Squishy_HSquishy_H Posts: 39Member, Premium Member Posts: 39Member, Premium Member
    Egg roll bowl lgjjh6bd4lyp.jpeg
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 7,059Member Member Posts: 7,059Member Member
    Chili lime cod fillet on roasted cauliflower leafs in tahini sauce.
  • weatherking2019weatherking2019 Posts: 263Member Member Posts: 263Member Member
    Last night I made Sheet pan Salmon, green beans and radish for dinner.

Kids had a side of rice, I just had it as is with AVC vinaigrette.
  • SylphadoraSylphadora Posts: 24Member Member Posts: 24Member Member
    Steamed broccoli with pink Himalayan salt and homemade aioli. OK, OK, the aioli was storebought but it WAS homemade 🙈
  • voncovenhovenvoncovenhoven Posts: 18Member Member Posts: 18Member Member
    kwacw5t83su7.jpeg
    ado6749qzho8.jpeg
    Sorry ate most of the burger. Seasoned with Lowery’s mesquite seasoning and topped with blue. Cheese. It was a bit dry so I added some avacado. The poppers were my carbs and no I didn’t eat them all just 4
    Nothing was cooked. Came home tired fell asleep. Woke up around 9:30pm had a huge protein shake before bed.
    2 scoops ON Whey Rocky Road with 2 cups of Fairlife 0% milk for a grand total of = 74g protein - 400cal
  • weatherking2019weatherking2019 Posts: 263Member Member Posts: 263Member Member
    I had flank steak marinading (soy sauce, gochujang, acv, worcestershire sauce) overnight. So I made: Flank steak, sauteed green beans and a side of salad.

Kids had a side of rice, I piled more salad. It was so good after a hard workout session!
    Grilled tandoori shrimp, tandoori cauliflower on flatbread with hummus and pickled veggies.