New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    0hyruia23rtz.jpg
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    @apullum I haven't seen Breyer's Delights anywhere aside of cookies and cream at GO. It should be in the same place as the other light pints, right? I've only been to Winco lately and it has Halo Top (given up on) and Chilly Cow bars, but that's it as far as light ice cream.

I got the caramel brownie Breyers Delights at Target.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    jloj9me1j0y8.jpg
    I got my PUMPKIN MUFFIN!!!

Yum!
    Starbucks is starting up their pumpkin spice next week! It may be over done now, but I love pumpkin spice! Bring it on!
  • colorfulcoquette
    colorfulcoquette Posts: 94 Member
    I had been on the fence about trying these but then saw this and went for it:
    2019-08-20_BuiltBurnerCloseoutHeader_Web2_1600x.jpg?v=1566341268
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    So I won the Oscar Mayer Weiner ice cream dogs and they came melted and gross... not going to try them... 😭 I compained they came melted. There was not even dry ice in the box. I was so excited to try these too!!
    c8l7jp04atvz.jpeg

ewwwwwwwwwww
  • pancakerunner
    2vbwyw59gqs5.png
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    They didn't get that good of a review on impulsive buy so think about all those calories you saved!
    So I won the Oscar Mayer Weiner ice cream dogs and they came melted and gross... not going to try them... 😭 I compained they came melted. There was not even dry ice in the box. I was so excited to try these too!!
    c8l7jp04atvz.jpeg99fyyjmz6g7e.jpeg

b1m1jk62uadt.jpeg
    Sure do not look like the photo!

• missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 576 Member
    l190agtg6zz7.jpg
    Whole Foods has a new Pipcorn line of corn chips, and I got the truffle flavor to try. It's pretty good and tastes exactly like Fritos but with a subtle hint of truffle. The truffle flavor is very subtle, so these are best to eat on their own without any dips, as other flavors will overpower the truffle flavor.
  • pancakerunner
    l190agtg6zz7.jpg
    Whole Foods has a new Pipcorn line of corn chips, and I got the truffle flavor to try. It's pretty good and tastes exactly like Fritos but with a subtle hint of truffle. The truffle flavor is very subtle, so these are best to eat on their own without any dips, as other flavors will overpower the truffle flavor.

they also launched some new puffs too. :)
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    jloj9me1j0y8.jpg

Yum!
    Starbucks is starting up their pumpkin spice next week! It may be over done now, but I love pumpkin spice! Bring it on!

I love everything pumpkin spice but not til the end of September! I'll be jazzed then❤️
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    whitpauly wrote: »
    jloj9me1j0y8.jpg

Yum!

I love everything pumpkin spice but not til the end of September! I'll be jazzed then❤️

Pumpkin spice and peppermint bark Quest bars are also back. It’s WAY too early for peppermint bark, and I’ll get some anyway :)
  • lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    apullum wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    This morning I got pumpkin spice coffee from Dunkin and the last three days I’ve been devouring Dannon light & fit’s pumpkin pie Greek yogurt... I have been DYING for pumpkin this year more than any other year in the past and I don’t know why but I’m ready... bring it on peeps, show me all the pumpkin things whenever you see them!!!! o.o

I make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I try to keep them as a fall only thing, but people keep asking for them year round :)

OMG, can you post the recipe?
  • colorfulcoquette
    colorfulcoquette Posts: 94 Member
    lisaepell wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    This morning I got pumpkin spice coffee from Dunkin and the last three days I’ve been devouring Dannon light & fit’s pumpkin pie Greek yogurt... I have been DYING for pumpkin this year more than any other year in the past and I don’t know why but I’m ready... bring it on peeps, show me all the pumpkin things whenever you see them!!!! o.o

I make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I try to keep them as a fall only thing, but people keep asking for them year round :)

OMG, can you post the recipe?

Yes please! They sound like they'd be delicious :yum: