Go ahead and ask a question

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    @CanesGalactica are you a battle star galactiga? Did you like the newer version?

:D

I have watched both versions, but no, my name is not a reference to the show. Happy coincidence, I'm afraid.

The newer version of the show was preferable to the older version, mainly because they updated all the clunky dialogue that the original suffered. There are still parts of the original I love more, though.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    @jjpptt2 where’d you disappear to? I’m still mad about the nickname situation but I’m ready to reconcile if you’ll concede that you’re the worst
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    @kam26001 who do you like better.....and why.......... Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Tucan Sam, or Alf?
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited August 2019
    @kam26001 who do you like better.....and why.......... Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Tucan Sam, or Alf?
    Probably the Road Runner. We have a similar bone structure and we're both on uppers.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    So which came first.. chicken or the egg
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    @pizzamyheart
    ..do you realize/recognize your creative thinking skills/ideas?! And your ability to share/speak?!
    100% respect, and love, lady!
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    @jjpptt2 where’d you disappear to? I’m still mad about the nickname situation but I’m ready to reconcile if you’ll concede that you’re the worst

I'm still here. I'll concede that I'm among the worst, but not the absolute worst. Does that work?
  • caco_ethes
    jjpptt2 wrote: »

I'm still here. I'll concede that I'm among the worst, but not the absolute worst. Does that work?

Hrmph
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member
    edited August 2019
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member

Hi!
  • pizzamyheart
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    @pizzamyheart
    ..do you realize/recognize your creative thinking skills/ideas?! And your ability to share/speak?!
    100% respect, and love, lady!

Thank you! I don't speak much out in the "real world" because super mean. I do however, enjoy over sharing my health problems because it tends to make people uncomfortable, which brings them more to my level. ;)
  • pizzamyheart
    @Pandemonium Picard or Kirk? Discuss.
  • pizzamyheart
    where is hot cop? Is he still around these parts?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    where is hot cop? Is he still around these parts?

good question....htf do you spell his name again?
  • caco_ethes
    @Reckoner68 do you read/like david sedaris?
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member

Hmm, not that I know of, though depending on how long he's been contributing to the New Yorker I might have read something of his by happy accident. What's the opposite of well-read? Whatever it is, that's me :D
  • caco_ethes
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Hmm, not that I know of, though depending on how long he's been contributing to the New Yorker I might have read something of his by happy accident. What's the opposite of well-read? Whatever it is, that's me :D

I think his humor could make your black heart explode. Calypso is great. I’ll show you one page in a sec
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

I think his humor could make your black heart explode. Calypso is great. I’ll show you one page in a sec

Oh good, I'm always looking for new ways to make my heart explode!!