NSV's

1144145146147148150»

Replies

• Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    My NSV, lol, I don't own a scale... So all my victories are off scale.

Dropped over 3 pants sizes, over 12 inches off stomach. Progress pictures show significant body changes.

Hormones have drastically changed. Including, cysts that I've had for over 15 years are gone. IBS (bloat and pain) are gone.

I am a lifer!!!

I wanted to post progress pictures in group, but I never see anyone else do it, so I posted in general forums-success stories.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Emmapatterson1729 people do post pics here in fact I've got some buried in a thread somewhere from my first loss. It's just not as prevalent. Lol
  • Jessimom2
    Jessimom2 Posts: 109 Member
    That I feel so confident and in control when I go to the grocery store. I check out that food label and even say ‘nope’ out loud when I see something that looks okay and has high carbs. The ‘healthy food’ section is all sugar lol

That I can wear t-shirts now without wearing one of my tanks under them to make them longer. And don’t worry about anything too blubbery showing when I sit/walk etc.

That my fitness tracker is telling me I’m getting 5+ hours of sleep sleep a night and I feel rested even with 6 hours. Though I usually try to get 8 if the kids will let me :)

My skin is glowing. To the point where I’ve had to decide whether or not I should even put makeup on. I think it makes my skin not look as good - but I love doing up my eyes ;) So just go with it.

My shoes are fitting better and I have some Hot Chocolate design heals I’ve barely worn since it wasn’t fun to wear heals. Hoping that will change soon.

Most of my leg aching has gone away. Not sure if diet or all the walking I do. But I’ll take it!
  • AbbieOffman
    AbbieOffman Posts: 165 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Emmapatterson1729, great work! Those before and after pics are super! I love the face pics! It took 35 lbs for me to finally notice weight loss in my face!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    A bittersweet NSV...today I am wearing one of my favorite dresses and it's baggy on me...I think it's still ok for a while, but eventually it's going to be big enough that I'm not going to want to wear it...but it's one of my favorites!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Ya, baggie dress is a REAL PROBLEM, we all wish we had. Time to find a new favorite, smaller one or a good tailor to cut it down for you. :)
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    @Emmapatterson1729 You skin looks fabulous. Congrats on your successes.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Emmapatterson1729 You skin looks fabulous. Congrats on your successes.

@AbbieOffman I wanted to mention:

Thanks!!! I feel like keto reversed the clock on my hormones, which is helping skin! (Battled with hormones for 20 years now). I don't think it's as much weightloss showing in face as it is hormones. I could feel significant hormonal changes just one week in.

Day one, I can see testosterone levels were probably way up.