Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    I'll be weighing in this weekend, also -- keeping a good thought for us both!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Hey, sometimes when the scale doesn't move, the inches do! (and that's what you always remind ME too :love: ) so even if the number isn't what you want, you know you're doing something right!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    I second that👍 It's awesome news when you need to buy smaller clothes as you have loss inches 👍❤️
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hi Friends,
    Am retiring my "beach thread" and back to my regular thread. Day 2 of the egg fast and it is going well! Had some cheesy scrambled eggs last night and some leaf lettuce....I just had to have the crunch!

Weight last week was 179 and hoping for at least 177 or lower by Friday. As I said, the egg fast will continue through tomorrow and then I am really trying to stay low carb for the remainder of the week to see how I do.

For those of you that have done, or do, low carb ---do you just try to keep it less than 50 carbs?

Happy Tuesday :)
  • Wow you ladies are so strong. I could never do all these hard fasting you do. Wow its very inspiring. x
  • mistymeadows2005
    Donna - my first day was not difficult but I saw NO WEIGHT LOSS AT ALL overnight, which is unusual for me on ANY Monday so I'm not happy - more on that in my thread but I'm hoping it changes...

Since you don't fluxuate as much as me, I think you should be able to get your 2 pounds...I've gotta find like 10 in the next 3 days soooooooooo LOL
  • volgirl1322
    Yeah I did mean to post that I weighed this morning and it was the same as it was prior to the eggs.....sooooooooooo I wasn't a happy camper either.....I will still stick with it through tomorrow and try to finish off the week low carb.

Of course some peeps at work just ordered pizza..............UGHHHHHHHHHH I had to close my office door to not smell the lovelienss of meat and bread........ :#
  • mistymeadows2005
    Ick...that's the worst, definitely don't miss that! I do miss the free stuff I always stole and ate at home though! LMAO
  • volgirl1322
    Happy hump day! Think I have had some of the keto flu I felt like crap yesterday and am working from home today which is nice. I did end up weighing this morning and i am down from 179 to 176 so three pounds -
  • volgirl1322
    I am going to stick with it today and tomorrow but will prob go back to my normal on Friday low carb just sucks so I will move on, but it has been fun to try! I am going to try to keep lower carbs in general but not crazy low like this! Anywho---we all have what works for us, and as long as we are getting healthy it doesn't matter how you get there <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited August 2019
    I'm sorry you had the keto flu babe! I eat low enough carb most of the time (not forced, just naturally like you) so the only thing I noticed is that I don't stay asleep as easily...oh well, doesn't bother me LOL

But HEY! 3 pounds! You aren't making up ground like I am so that's SOLID loss babe!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    You do whatever works for it. Low carb can be a PITA at first, but once you get used to doing it (and once your body gets used to it), it's really easy to stick to.
    I'm keto so 20-30 or lower daily is what I aim for but low carb is anything from 50 or so. I'd even say 100 would be considered low carb compared to a standard diet.
  • mistymeadows2005
    OMG yeah I rarely get over 100! Actually I doubt I get over 50 most days during the week! During this fast thingy I've been averaging around 15-20
  • volgirl1322
    This week I have been super duper low, like 15 or so. My plan after tonight it to do lower carb like less than 50 if at all possible for the rest of the week and see how that goes. Next week it will prob be regular OMAD but this has been fun to try.

Okay --my girl would rather help while I work ---like type :)

hv0q4xpd7rfi.jpg
  • mistymeadows2005
    Awwwwwwwwww yours appears more helpful than mine :D:D:D

Cutieeeeeeeeee <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I love dogs, she is so cute
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Friends,
    Finished my 3 day super low carb egg fest and survived the Keto flu on top of it all. Scale as of yesterday showed a solid 3lb loss. Plan for today/tomorrow is simple OMAD and low carb. Hopefully by weigh in tomorrow I will shed another 2lbs, that would be a great loss in one week. So............stayed tuned :)

Happy Friday eve!
    ~D <3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    You've got this babe! 5 pound loss for the winnnnnnnnnnnnn <3
  • volgirl1322
    Okay kiddos, results are in. I basically did egg fast/low carb all week Monday-THursday. Weight last week 179 today's weight.....175......Not the 11lb loss, but I am 4lbs isn't too shabby so, I'll take it :)......... <3<3

Heading into weekend will go back to regular OMAD or 2mad depending on plans......Next week will prob just stick with OMAD but I think I am going to try to pay more attention to carbs, not do low carb really but maybe just make some better choices, does that make sense? Anywho---hope you all have a lovely weekend :)<3

Peace love and sandy feet (yeah I still am missing the beach) :'(
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMFAO I loved your outtro lmao

NICE WORK BABE! You did WAY better than me! HAHAHAHAHA

It was a fun experiment but your results are awesome Babe! NICE WORK!!!!