Wanting to lose the last 20lb and need friends

frksfrau
frksfrau Posts: 108 Member
Hi All,

I started on this weight loss journey 2 years ago. I've lost 45lbs since I started, but have been just going up and down 7 or 8 pounds for the last 12 months. I want to get serious and finally finish out my last 20 lbs. I definitely need support and people who will help celebrate and make me accountable. Please feel free to add me.

Elena

Replies

• aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Welcome! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. You can do it! 🌺
  • frksfrau
    frksfrau Posts: 108 Member
    Welcome! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. You can do it! 🌺

Thank you for the encouragement! I am trying to immerse myself in this community in order to take advantage of all of its benefits. Thanks, again!
  • anetazach
    anetazach Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there 😊 45 lbs!? Nice work Elena!!! I’m new to MFP but already love it. It helps me so much to keep track of my calories and macronutrients. Good luck to you! Im sure you can do it ♥️
  • Graymanstole
    Graymanstole Posts: 257 Member
    I know the weight ups and downs all too well. Been on here a while myself, lost over 80 lbs. Unfortunately an injury and subsequent inactivity has added some of that back on. Now looking for the last 10-15 lbs. to reach a comfortable weight. Feel free to add me if you'd like.