What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    After 2 decades of weighing in the 250-300+lb range, I am back to my wedding day weight. My grown daughters have rejected my wedding dress that I have saved for 30 years in case they wanted it (it's TOO 80's, Mom!) So before I sent it off to Goodwill, I thought I would see if I could fit back into it. Success!

8drj6v8xdj0p.jpg

oabdf2dleumr.jpg

(Now if I could only fix what gravity has done to my face :s )

You're CUTE, period--nah, make that you're CUTE exclamation mark!
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    After 2 decades of weighing in the 250-300+lb range, I am back to my wedding day weight. My grown daughters have rejected my wedding dress that I have saved for 30 years in case they wanted it (it's TOO 80's, Mom!) So before I sent it off to Goodwill, I thought I would see if I could fit back into it. Success!

8drj6v8xdj0p.jpg

oabdf2dleumr.jpg

I can't believe how much I love this post @JulieSHelms
    That is all.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited August 2019

8drj6v8xdj0p.jpg

oabdf2dleumr.jpg

You look so beautiful!!! I love this! It made me smile :). What a great NSV!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!