14567810»

Replies

• George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    tncz7hccdzpk.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    tncz7hccdzpk.jpg

You know what the green ones mean right?
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    cee134 wrote: »
    tncz7hccdzpk.jpg

You know what the green ones mean right?

Go?
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    When you wake up in the night to use the rest room and you get to see how much time left there is to sleep.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    tncz7hccdzpk.jpg

Is this the perfect combo or are they all the same?

All the same. Thai coconut. Needs Caramel.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Can't describe how fortunate I feel to be able to listen to music for most of my workday. It's one of those things that I take for granted most days, but having just finished up my usual Monday meetings, it felt good to turn on some comforting music. Dang, I love music
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Can't describe how fortunate I feel to be able to listen to music for most of my workday. It's one of those things that I take for granted most days, but having just finished up my usual Monday meetings, it felt good to turn on some comforting music. Dang, I love music

Oh man my old job used to be a whole mood because i was able to listen to music. I had headphones in most of every day. Now i get interrupted just enough to make it jarring to have to take my earbuds out all the time but when i work late, listening to music is the best
  • Reckoner68
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Oh man my old job used to be a whole mood because i was able to listen to music. I had headphones in most of every day. Now i get interrupted just enough to make it jarring to have to take my earbuds out all the time but when i work late, listening to music is the best

Listening to music *is* the best!!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    When i sleep at my boyfriends and wake up to sweet notes about how awesome I am :D ...Followed by a 50 minute walk home and its nice weather. Feels great.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    I impulse bought a dress from a Facebook ad for $10. It was shipped from China and their sizing is always waayyyyy off, so I figured if it didn't fit I could give it away. It arrived this weekend and I'm wearing it today and IT FITS LIKE IT WAS MADE FOR ME!!! I can't even tell you how happy that makes me.
  • Reckoner68
    I impulse bought a dress from a Facebook ad for $10. It was shipped from China and their sizing is always waayyyyy off, so I figured if it didn't fit I could give it away. It arrived this weekend and I'm wearing it today and IT FITS LIKE IT WAS MADE FOR ME!!! I can't even tell you how happy that makes me.

100% on the sizing thing. You should see some of the pajamas we've ordered for my littlest guy--getting something that fits well is a MIRACLE, and congrats there heheh
  • sweetbe44
    sweetbe44 Posts: 195 Member
    Work agreed to let me redo my ID picture for my access card. I never liked the old one not to mention I was 90 lbs heavier in it, so this really made my day. I'm more than happy to flash the new one around whether people want to see it or not, lol. :)