• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    3b4d84wjpom9.jpg
  • cee134
    ejrq8uvtlguc.jpg
  • shelaghcol
    shelaghcol Posts: 165 Member
    What did you all think about the Sony/Marvel/Disney kerfuffel over the last couple of days?
  • cee134
    shelaghcol wrote: »
    What did you all think about the Sony/Marvel/Disney kerfuffel over the last couple of days?

I wasn't aware of anything.
  • cee134

This seems to be ongoing with Spiderman's rights.
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member

TBH, I tired of super-hero universes after the 1st Avengers movie, and Spiderman was never a favorite anyway. I'm just not all that interested in time travel, alien kind of movies, so I lost interest fast. Now its more of a curiosity to see how far Disney can milk this particular cash cow lol

Though I've never truly been all that interested in super heroes or sci fi in general. I've seen a few movies over the years, watched a few episodes of a few TV shows (though I acknowledge that the only reason I watched a couple of Babylon 5 episodes was because of Bruce Boxleitner :D ), read a couple of books, but I just couldn't really get into the whole aliens and space hopping genre. I tend to prefer historical period pieces up through the American Old West - which might be why high fantasy appeals to me, as those are usually set in a medieval type world.
  • cee134

TBH, I tired of super-hero universes after the 1st Avengers movie, and Spiderman was never a favorite anyway. I'm just not all that interested in time travel, alien kind of movies, so I lost interest fast. Now its more of a curiosity to see how far Disney can milk this particular cash cow lol

Though I've never truly been all that interested in super heroes or sci fi in general. I've seen a few movies over the years, watched a few episodes of a few TV shows (though I acknowledge that the only reason I watched a couple of Babylon 5 episodes was because of Bruce Boxleitner :D ), read a couple of books, but I just couldn't really get into the whole aliens and space hopping genre. I tend to prefer historical period pieces up through the American Old West - which might be why high fantasy appeals to me, as those are usually set in a medieval type world.

You might like FireFly than even though it's Sci-Fi.
  • cee134
    gt9dynpwjaje.jpg
  • cee134
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    You might like FireFly than even though it's Sci-Fi.

I’ve been told that by several people and I’ve seen clips. It’s on my “to watch” list for sure!
  • cee134
    geoilo4tx8u6.jpg
  • dtelsah
    dtelsah Posts: 584 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Did anyone used to play Hero Quest?

:)

Hehe. "Used to" .
  • cee134
    2wfght8x2lbs.jpg