7nnw4qz7tz7u.jpg
    lk6c0jvcpxri.jpg
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Wednesday)
    Track: yes and was over!
    Exercise: walked for like 15 minutes!
    Day: I went to the movies yesterday with my sister and of course I had to have popcorn!! Then we walked from the movie theater to the restaurant which wasn’t that far at all. Wasn’t even a half mile lol even though I was really over my calories I didn’t let myself get ashamed. Which is a huge step for me cuz usually I’ll get ashamed and then feel depressed about it. I think the reason this journey is working this time cuz I’m not depriving myself but I’m also picking myself up the next day!
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    🙋🏽 🌅 😎 Good morning! Trying to find balance in my life, still. But, I can no longer ignore this team, as it truly hurts me in a major way. If I don’t read your posts or comment on them, I do not get my daily dose of positive energy or boost of motivation and reminder that I’m not alone AND I CAN DO THIS!! I also have to remember that I’m not perfect. And all of us here are working hard to win this battle. So with my timer set and a daily reminder to POST! Every morning for at least 30 minutes, that’s the start of me getting back here and a balance that I can live with. I do not want to give up being captain, as if I do; then I know I will NOT come here. So I apologize for my recent absence and will be back every day. XO

On a positive note, I have also found balance with exercise (again.) I HAVE to get out of the house early and away from the computer to exercise or it’s not getting done. That’s just the wall fall goes for me. Since it’s cooler, I’m able to walk again before work. So that’s what I have been doing… almost 30 minutes/day. Water intake is still up there. Planning and packing healthy foods for work is about 65% and nighttime eating is 100% overboard!! So… I’m working on the things I DO RIGHT; then will slowly tackle the others. One day at a time.

@rawrxamberx~ Wow! So great that you had a good day Tuesday off and then chose to walk to the restaurant w/ your sister. Big word there… CHOSE. 👏🏽 Great attitude!! What a great loss week #4. Awesome!! Right. ONE bad day and letting it lead into ten. :) You’re posting daily… awesome!! You’re doing great!

@Gustaaf85~ Week #4 loss… wooohoooo. 👏🏽 Hope your medical issues are being resolved.

@MADDIESMOMMY6611~ 👏🏽 Awesome exercise!! Wooohooooo Wednesday!

@skullsandskeletons~ Glad you are enjoying your vacation and doing good on eating. That is amazing. And love the doctor report! :D That feels sooooo good, huh!??

@ajaia2001~ See that you’re back from your family event and kicking it at bootcamp! 👍🏽 Yeah, you!!!

@jupdyke~ Great Tuesday run!! Hope shopping w/ daughter was fun. See.. this is what I miss, being inspired.

@perla4686~ Swimming... Fun, fun, fun!! You’re tracking. 👍🏽 That is huge. That’s where I usually fail, first. I start overeating and ignore MFP app. So I’m today I do better. I may need a new strategy of packing my foods since I know what is healthy and for the most part, eat the same things during the day. And then, as I eat it, log it. (Versus pre-logging every day.) That should make me more MINDFUL. And it may improve my nights. I’m striving for balance. And that includes food. I know you can do it, too. HUGS

@jwall309~ I think you are doing an amazing job on finding balance w/ food and life. 👍🏽 You inspire me with your mindset.

@Jactop ~ You have been re-added. No worries! Glad you’re back. :)

@jmacaroni~ I wish I had complete control of the foods in my house. Hubby likes his carbs. And that’s what I gravitate towards at night. Ugh!!! But tonight I’m trying a new strategy…. I have one No-Bakeake Protein snack near my water bottle in the fridge. In the water bottle, is a watered-down pineapple coconut sparkling water. That should achieve all three of my nightly cravings…carb (oatmeal), chocolate, and sweet. That pineapple coconut flavored sparkling water is VERY sweet. If I overindulge with water, it’s not bad for me compared to other low-carb treats. Hope you are doing better, now.
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hi Team!

A lot of life stuff in the works for me, so I put weight loss on the backburner a little bit this week. While, I still continued to make good eating decisions, I just haven't been accountable to the group with my daily check ins! I'm sorry team! But I am finalizing life stuff today, so I plan to start back up strong next week. I have BFs birthday party this weekend to focus energy on, then I can circle back to the team.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Daily report
    Run: yes, swimming. I swam for 1 hour without stopping.
    Track: no, tracked breakfast and lunch but then came home super hungry at 5 and ate the kitchen cupboard.
    Mind: not sure, sort of good most of the time but too many crashes. Difficult in the holidays as there is no routine. I'm not giving up though...
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Even
    Exercise: 1hr bootcamp
    Goal/Day: I'm tired today. Did a bootcamp class Sunday thru today, I'm done exercising for the next 2 days. My body needs some recovery time 😴
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Username Jamied328
    Week 4-Thursday weigh in
    PW:163
    CW:164
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Weighing in friday
    PW: 173.2
    CW: 171.8
    Ok- some of that was my gain from last week but I'm pretty happy. I didn't log much this week but tried making decent choices. Also, going out on day trips everyday must have helped (walking for hours and hours)
    So overall, pleased!
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    User Name: ajaia2001
    Weigh in week: August - wk4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 164.8
    Current Weight: 162.9
  • johicks
    Options
    uszu8idfxhpr.jpg
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody!
    I’m really frustrated with myself. This week’s weigh-in is going to show a gain. Since my fall last week I have lost some motivation to get up, and move. I need to re-find that motivation for sure! One thing I’m happy about though, is that I’m still showing an overall weightloss from my original weight. I have to remind myself everyday that it’s a marathon, not a sprint, but I’m so frustrated that I’m even messing up the baby steps I’m trying to take. Ugh.... I need some major encouragement right now.

I hope y’all are doing much better, and having a better week than I am.
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Friday August 23:
    Calories: over but only by 47

Went back to work today after staycation. I am so hungry but reeled it in. I just need to get back to keeping portions under control and my appetite will acclimate. Good night team!
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Week 4
    WID: Saturday
    PW: 188.8
    CW: 188.8

So bummed at no loss, especially after a 3 lb loss last week. I was really hoping to keep the momentum going, but my 1 yr old got sick this week and I ended up missing two days of exercise. Hopefully this week I can get all my days in.
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! I’ve decided to basically do a reset. I’m going to view my setback as a weightloss restart. It sucks, but my weight gain is what it is. I started at the very, very beginning at 172, and I’m currently sitting at 170. I’m frustrated, but I’m also trying to re-find my motivation. I’ll get there. I told myself I have a prize to win - I love to travel, so with each 2 lb loss (I know, it’s a small amount, but baby steps, right?), I’m going to buy something travel related. Hopefully eventually leading to a nice long trip when I reach my overall weightloss goal of nearly 40 lbs.
    Here’s to finding motivation, weightloss, and travel!! Cheers!
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    red1185 wrote: »
    Hi everybody! I’ve decided to basically do a reset. I’m going to view my setback as a weightloss restart. It sucks, but my weight gain is what it is. I started at the very, very beginning at 172, and I’m currently sitting at 170. I’m frustrated, but I’m also trying to re-find my motivation. I’ll get there. I told myself I have a prize to win - I love to travel, so with each 2 lb loss (I know, it’s a small amount, but baby steps, right?), I’m going to buy something travel related. Hopefully eventually leading to a nice long trip when I reach my overall weightloss goal of nearly 40 lbs.
    Here’s to finding motivation, weightloss, and travel!! Cheers!

I love to travel too! Thinking of booking a trip to Cancun at the end of this journey. Where might you go? Another fun goal gift will be some new clothes! Can’t wait to be a size 12 again bc all my cutest clothes are a size 12.
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Username: jmacaroni
    Week 4
    SW: 270.0
    PW: 267.4
    CW: 266.6🔥👹

I did a good job preparing my meals this week and staying active. This week I need to focus on my water intake.
  • johicks
    Options
    @Terry111330
    @Dillyg08
    @germaine_yee
    @jwall309
    @wander216
    @eeharlow
    Looking for week #4 weigh-ins for the above. :)

• wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Saturday weigh in
    Cw156
    Not been good. Can’t seem to stay focused
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Saturday August 24:
    Calories: right on mark

Still feeling hungry. I want to eat more tonight but will stay strong.
This discussion has been closed.