New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    How do I live near 5 Dunkin’ Donuts stores but 0 Krispy Kreme’s.... this is killing me....
    qftd00jud39p.jpeg

It seems like it might only be in the UK?
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    How do I live near 5 Dunkin’ Donuts stores but 0 Krispy Kreme’s.... this is killing me....
    qftd00jud39p.jpeg

It seems like it might only be in the UK?

Idk. This doesn’t sound like it would be good! Kit Kats are my favorite candy, but I feel like they are better with ice cream over donuts??
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    tyauj0fugnct.png

I don't know if this is new but I just saw it for the first time last week...

Dairy free, super low calorie... doesn't exactly hit the ice cream treat spot but who can complain at 180 cals PER WHOLE PINT!? I thought it was good enough for the tiny calorie damage

These are not from Whey protein?!!! Yay, I used to get them all the time before I stopped using whey! Rhanks for sharing!
  • pancakerunner
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    tyauj0fugnct.png

I don't know if this is new but I just saw it for the first time last week...

Dairy free, super low calorie... doesn't exactly hit the ice cream treat spot but who can complain at 180 cals PER WHOLE PINT!? I thought it was good enough for the tiny calorie damage

These are not from Whey protein?!!! Yay, I used to get them all the time before I stopped using whey! Rhanks for sharing!

They're not from whey protein... but also hardly edible lol. The non-dairy isn't really "ice cream"
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    I am huge flavored coffee fan but I usually only like certain brands. (Dunkin is the best)

But I would love to try the chocolate strawberry and chocolate raspberry as those are pretty unique!

dtw9i73khk26.jpeg

These look so promising! These are all flavors that really interest me. This brand has always tasted very good to me and I’m on the picky side when it comes to coffee. I’ll be on the lookout for these for sure!

• pancakerunner
    apullum wrote: »
    iibcitbxo8xi.png

I found these at Grocery Outlet today for 99 cents each. They are small dark chocolate bars with peanuts and a bit of hemp protein, but I did not detect any "protein" flavor or consistency. I bought one, ate it in the car, then went right back and bought a bunch more. Highly recommended!

Great product. Great company. Love the founders!!
  • pancakerunner
    f5ksfun9lv9z.png
    uc2x7nmxg02p.png
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,589 Member
    I visited my mom last week and she introduced me to Chinese olive vegetable paste. This condiment is a umami bomb and vegan too. The Chinese olives are unrelated to mediterranean olives but look and taste similar. The mashed fruit is mixed with preserved mustard greens and oil and sold in jars. If tapenade were a Chinese ingredient, it would taste like this. Today I had it in an egg sandwich for lunch and as a side for dinner I stir fried some snow peas with it.

https://pupswithchopsticks.com/chinese-olive-vegetable/
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I'm surprised no one has posted about this yet o: I'm dying for Chick-fil-A now... why must it be Sunday .-.
    2jxqejjsizf2.png
    mhf2yv6f31kp.png
  • pancakerunner
    I'm surprised no one has posted about this yet o: I'm dying for Chick-fil-A now... why must it be Sunday .-.
    2jxqejjsizf2.png
    mhf2yv6f31kp.png

I have never once had Chick-fil-A

HAHA
  • pancakerunner
    edited August 2019
    glassyo wrote: »
    2jxqejjsizf2.png
    mhf2yv6f31kp.png

HAHA

I had it once but will never again now that I know what they stand for...or against. Which really sucks because so does In n Out.

Agreed. There's always Sonic or Popeye's (underrated imo)! haha
  • hgycta
    2jxqejjsizf2.png
    mhf2yv6f31kp.png

HAHA

If I found that out a couple weeks ago I would've been urging you to go out of your way solely for their milkshakes.

But, after having a layover flight in Texas, I learned that the malt milkshakes at Whataburger are 10000x better and highly underrated! I never hear anyone talk about them, but they're quite honestly my favorite thing in the entire universe when it comes to frozen treats :p I got the vanilla malt milkshake which seems like a boring flavor normally, but my goodness.... it was incredibly satisfying...
  • pancakerunner
    2jxqejjsizf2.png
    mhf2yv6f31kp.png

HAHA

If I found that out a couple weeks ago I would've been urging you to go out of your way solely for their milkshakes.

But, after having a layover flight in Texas, I learned that the malt milkshakes at Whataburger are 10000x better and highly underrated! I never hear anyone talk about them, but they're quite honestly my favorite thing in the entire universe when it comes to frozen treats :p I got the vanilla malt milkshake which seems like a boring flavor normally, but my goodness.... it was incredibly satisfying...

Nothing can compete with the masterpiece that is the Wendy's Frosty (TM).
  • hgycta
    2jxqejjsizf2.png
    mhf2yv6f31kp.png

HAHA

Nothing can compete with the masterpiece that is the Wendy's Frosty (TM).

Normally I would agree, but I promise this is the ONE thing that does beat it... you have to trust me if you haven’t tried it yet o.o
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,533 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    2jxqejjsizf2.png
    mhf2yv6f31kp.png

HAHA

I had it once but will never again now that I know what they stand for...or against. Which really sucks because so does In n Out.

Agreed. There's always Sonic or Popeye's (underrated imo)! haha

I've never eaten at either. Would love to try a Sonic milkshake though!