Female friends for motivation and accountability

Hello! I'm new here. I struggle with staying motivated and wanting super fast results, which I know is irrational. I currently need to lose about 35lbs to feel good and be healthy. I started (again) today. I'm looking for some female friends to help pump each other up to stick with it.

Replies

• stahndebs
    stahndebs Posts: 29 Member
    Hi . Feel free to add me. I am a newbie too with 45 lbs to shed.
    Let the journey begin.
    Good luck
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Im active here daily, public diary.... happy 2 join your journey. Any of u can add me.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Good luck with your journey!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,255 Member
    Hello! I'm new here. I struggle with staying motivated and wanting super fast results, which I know is irrational. I currently need to lose about 35lbs to feel good and be healthy. I started (again) today. I'm looking for some female friends to help pump each other up to stick with it.

Hi!!

I am looking to lose about 40 lbs. I did it before with MFP about 7 or 8 years ago, so I know I can do it. I struggle with staying motivated so would love to join you :D
  • SoulGirl802
    SoulGirl802 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi - I’m looking to build a support network. I’m new here too and have about 25 pounds to lose. I’m a busy working woman and it’s easy for me to give up. Would like an accountability group for support.
  • tjanissesmith
    tjanissesmith Posts: 1 Member
    Hi please add me too! I have tried this before and failed my friends bailed and I need that accountability too!
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    I’ll send some invites! I’m also looking for accountability
  • ladysaiyan87
    ladysaiyan87 Posts: 90 Member
    Im going to add you All!!!😊😊
  • ladysaiyan87
    ladysaiyan87 Posts: 90 Member
    @Bradsgirl77 I'm trying to friend you but can't for some reason...I was able to friend all the other ladies in here...See if you can add me...We can support and motivate eachother...I have about 50 lbs I'd like to loose Asap😊😊
  • dfwachterRN
    dfwachterRN Posts: 5 Member
    Serial starter here. Feel free to add me. I battle with anxiety and PTSD so I have a hard time staying on point! I love to cheerlead others, because it keeps me cheerleading myself as well!!! Besides I need to get out and move for the sake of a very rambunctious 16week old Staffordshire pooch
  • armywife83
    armywife83 Posts: 17 Member
    Im not sure how to add you guys. Send me a request ladies. I can totally use some support and cheerlead you guys on. We got this !!
  • stahndebs
    Hi , I would like to add you as friend but I don’t seem to know how to do it 😀
  • stahndebs
    Hi all. I find weekends very difficult to manage but I am pleased to say things have gone very well so far. I have stayed within my goals and exercise done
  • claire47
    claire47 Posts: 39 Member
    After recently losing 5lb I managed to put it all back on and an extra 3. I'm in major need of accountability partners and support that I don't really have from anywhere else. I have about 25lb to lose. Please add me anyone.
  • tpredovic
    tpredovic Posts: 5 Member
    For as long as I've been on MFP I still can't seem to figure out some of their features. Especially since I'm mostly on from my phone or Ipad. Anyhow, I'm also looking for new buddies for motivation and accountability so please either add me as a friend or let me know how I can add others!
  • Feel free to add me :) I'm down 38lbs, working on losing the last 10-15lbs.
  • CourierSixx
    CourierSixx Posts: 50 Member
    Feel free to add me.... I'm a 40 something looking to lose 70lbs for now.