Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Congrats on your 4lbs weight loss via the egg diet! :) By next week, you will be seeing 175 or lower! Cheering you on! Your doggie is just so cute...busy busy helping Mama <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hi friends....

Rainy Monday :(:( totally could have stayed in bed today.....

Weekend was good/busy!
    Friday was Culvers like @mistymeadows2005 yummy yummy!

Saturday is always pizza night and we tried a new place and it wasn't too good :( boo....

Last night we went to Ruby Tuesdays --had a massive salad loaded with lots of good veggies and split an appetizer trio with DH......I can feel the salt though so pushing that water today......

Still marching on with spinning and can totally feel the difference in clothes......Going to keep it fairly low cal this week and will be hoping for at least a 2lb loss this week :)

Omad on kiddos <3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    LOVE IT! Business as usual in Donna-land! And that business is LOSING! WOOT WOOT! :D

I love Ruby Tuesday's salad bar - I could live on just that LOL

YUCK that the pizza sucked...I'm a pizza snob so I'd have taken issue with that LOL - glad you got your Culver's! Did you get a double deluxe?!? Cause that's what I get :smirk:
  • volgirl1322
    Yeah that is kinda the prob with me, I am super super picky (snobbish) about pizza whereas my boys and hubs can eat any kind of pizza....soooooo i gave the new place a try and it wasn't up to my standards LOL.....

OMG of course I get the double deluxe :):) LOL !!!!!!! B)
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMFAO I don't blame ya - calories are like DOLLARS when it comes to budgeting them - I'm not wastin' em for NOTHIN! LOL

MY girl....double deluxe nom nom nom nom nom
  • jadepearl
    You can do it👍😊 2lbs will be gone👌👍 I hear you about pizza... DH and kids can eat any pizza... Domino's, Pizza Hut, etc. I am a bit picky, so in the end, I make my own😂
  • volgirl1322
    Hey friends,
    Happy hump day!!!! Back to OMAD this week for me, still with spinning, and at least 100 oz of water which has totally been helping with puffiness from adding carbs back in. Last night, after baseballl (yep season has started back for my youngest) he wanted McDs, and I was okay with that.....I got me a cheeseburger happy meal and side salad. Very low cal day even though I had fires and a burger :) totally yummy though cause dang those fries were fresh and hot...... <3 I love me some McDs fries ya'll :)

Tonight, I am doing a margahretia chicken with fresh mozz and basil, some type of potato and salad........

Omad onward kids :)<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    That ALL sounds so delish! That water makes a diff! I lost NOTHING today cause I slacked on water yest LOL

Great work babe, nice that you're back in the habit already!
  • jadepearl
    Wish the McDs fries is as yum as yours as over here, its always soggy and too salty :( That margahretia chicken with fresh mozz and basil sounds delicious <3
  • volgirl1322
    Hey friends,

Well I had a four day weekend and it was so busy......I didn't even weigh on Friday like I was supposed to. So, with that said, the weekend was busy and also had a lot of yummy food! But, back to it today.

My lowest since my reboot was 175 and today I was 178 so a 3lb + over the weekend. COnsidering how much yummy food I had over the weekend I consider that a win and this water weight shall be gone by this Friday. Goal for this week is 173 let's see how I do.

Still doing my 100+oz of water during the day and OMADing this week with my spinning 30mins each day to burn more cals.

We had friends over on Saturday night (wine oh lots of wine) and we grilled blue cheese burgers AMAZING and I made some incredible pesto hummus with basil it was a huge hit!
    Sunday we did pizza and then yesterday I made ribs, stir fried cabbage, ginger carrots, baked beans, and homemade rolls (and yes I had 2...) and chess squares with toasted pecans....I love to cook and my fam loves to eat so it is a win win.

Happy Tuesday friends! Kick some butt this week :)
  • jadepearl
    You can do this! 173 will be yours👍😁 Wow.. 100+oz water is nearly 3 litres. Till date, I can't achieve that😢 You are amazing 😍
  • mistymeadows2005
    Welcome back from the holiday babe! I'm up 5 pounds from the weekend too, so I'm down! 4 days to get 5 pounds for you, 6 for me! We can do itttttttttt <3

Your food sounds amazing...I'm gonna need some detes on this pesto hummus <3
  • volgirl1322
    The pesto hummus was so simple.....One of our good friends are vegan (crazy little "kittens") anyway I always have to be super creative when entertaining with them. The girl is crazy about anything pesto and we all love hummus, so I whipped up some homemade hummus, added a premade jar of pesto, fresh basil, olive oil, mixed it all up in the food processor and WHAM it was made. I made two large batches, and there was maybe a tablespoon left.
    My picky 12 yo LOVED it too :).......It is super easy and healthy and I will be making more of it in the future. I am pretty sure it would freeze well also --maybe just add extra EVOO and basil when you pull it out. But it was a huge hit :).....

Already at 90oz of water today :) tonight is the first fall Baseball game, and I will Omad after with a grilled chicken salad from Chick Filet :).......

Be kind to yourself friends :) you are your own worst critic :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Great reminder Donna! BE KIND, even to ourselves <3

I'mma definitely try that - my problem is never having tahini around to play with. Do you have any particular brand that you like?
  • mistymeadows2005
    OH BTW!!! Did you get your Dewey's lemon cookies?! Aren't they awesome!?
  • volgirl1322
    OMG yes the cookies...they were so incredible. Sadly ---they are all gone bc the Hubs found them.....LOL So I have to got get more. I did find a recipe online that I may try to replicate them!

Our Kroger has a pretty large international section that is where I get the Tahini, or you can also use regular premade hummus---it would work just as good I would imagine!

• mistymeadows2005
    I hate buying premade stuff if I can make it just as good or better! LOL - I'll see what my walmart has :)

Those cookies though....they're SO GOOD *sigh* - if you replicate them lemme know!
  • volgirl1322
    Happy late hump day ya'll

Yesterday not much to report turned into a very low mini fast and I am cool with that. Fall baseball is here and my youngest had a late game. I had a Kona Ice around 630pm (hardly no calories) and then a grilled chicken salad from Chick Filet for my OMAD meal last night. Around 400 cals total for the day :).

Tonight we are finishing the homemade pesto hummus, have some fresh garden tomatoes and I think I am doing a grilled cheese BLT :) cals will be within my range. Still pushing the water hoping to get about 120 by the end of the day :).

Stay strong! <3

• mistymeadows2005
    OH GIRLLLLLLLLLL you did GREAT yest! WTF kinda dressing kept your salad under 400 cals!? I canNOT seem to do low cal dressings so I'm always lookin'................

You better take a picture of this BLT NOM NOM
  • volgirl1322
    Chik filet has a fat free honey mustard it was like 90 cals for a pack........amazing :)