What book are you reading?

Replies

• BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    0mrnxxr76uit.png
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Finished "Lock Every Door" (Riley Sager); started "Star-Crossed" (Minnie Darke).
  • lorri71
    lorri71 Posts: 95 Member
    The bluest eye by Toni Morrison. I saw on UK news that Toni had died recently and thought she was a woman with courage and determination and wanted to read her books. Such an inspirational lady. God bless her.
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Crucial conversations
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Hell’s Angels: The Strange and Terrible Saga of the Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs by Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    Jade City by Fonda Lee

It's a page turner!

p300rlsz2o0e.jpg
  • BasedGawd412
    lorri71 wrote: »
    The bluest eye by Toni Morrison. I saw on UK news that Toni had died recently and thought she was a woman with courage and determination and wanted to read her books. Such an inspirational lady. God bless her.

I'm saddened by the news, that's a excellent book and one of my favorite books of all time.

• BasedGawd412
    e80l3bws61fu.jpg
  • MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    lorri71 wrote: »

I'm saddened by the news, that's a excellent book and one of my favorite books of all time.

Same. Been over 20 years since I read it, and there's a phrase that still resurfaces periodically in my head, "When I think of autumn I think of someone with hands who does not want me to die."

Currently reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Necroscope 4- Deadspeak
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    51UpS4gnd7L._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
  • zombieblondie
    zombieblondie Posts: 11 Member
    k1ut4f68tq7z.jpeg

This is what I’m currently reading. Next on my list is The World Without Us.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    A lot of the time I try to avoid "the next big read" but I'm curious...so I'm starting Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owen.

Honestly loved it. Finished in 1 day which isn't typical for me.
    It's not without its cheesy moments but overall...believe the hype!

I just started this one as well! And since I basically read for a living its a treat to read for fun! I see a few others I'll add to my tbr list🙌.....happy reading all!💗
  • BasedGawd412
    k1ut4f68tq7z.jpeg

This is what I’m currently reading. Next on my list is The World Without Us.

You triggered someone lol.

How is it?
  • 1osfmodjulls.png
  • Tinydancer106
    1osfmodjulls.png

I enjoyed this one! Hope you're enjoying it too....they are both amazing players and their story was as well...👍
  • I am looooving it! I grew up watching them playing!
  • Tinydancer106
    I am looooving it! I grew up watching them playing!

Me too! I'm a Celtics fan and grew up watching Larry Bird, McKale, Ainge & Parrish it was a great team.... but the best games were always against Magic and the Lakers! I love how they followed each other's stats and became good friends....happy you're enjoying it fellow fan!🙌
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,304 Member
    Find Her by Lisa Gardner