Friendly Encouragement

Hello! Looking for some people to add to my network to help encourage in their weight loss journey and give back the encouragement myself. I’ve started and stopped so many times and I feel like enough is enough. I need to get healthier to break my family cycle of obesity. I think knowing there are people out there in the same community as myself helps a lot. I’d love the chance to get to know people more and keep the positivity going. This stuff isn’t easy but it definitely helps to have friends in your corner!! 🙂 Add me if you’d like!

Replies

• melodybunch
    melodybunch Posts: 2 Member
    I’m also looking for the same thing Liz! It’s definitely a challenge and sometimes you just need to continue to surround yourself with like minded people.
  • lizsimpkins
    lizsimpkins Posts: 8 Member
    I completely agree!
  • AngelFaithsLuna
    AngelFaithsLuna Posts: 14 Member
    Added you both, I am looking for support too and trying to stay postive
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Good luck with your journey!
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Hi! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. You can do it! 🌺
  • Bel7024
    Bel7024 Posts: 23 Member
    I’ve found MFP so helpful in my weight loss journey. Having some accountability and forcing myself to log what I eat has helped me focus on nutrition too. Always looking for like minded friends to share motivation and support.
  • annobrien388
    annobrien388 Posts: 8 Member
    Please add me anyone that wants to