New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    aazyjem7ocik.jpg

did anyone know these were a thing?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    whitpauly wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    I'm surprised no one has posted about this yet o: I'm dying for Chick-fil-A now... why must it be Sunday .-.
    2jxqejjsizf2.png
    mhf2yv6f31kp.png

I have never once had Chick-fil-A

HAHA

I had it once but will never again now that I know what they stand for...or against. Which really sucks because so does In n Out.

Is In n Out one of "those" companies too? I'm gonna have a Google

It's basically a donating to republicans thing but a quick google search says they may not be so much aligned as they once were.

One that REALLY hurt was Target but they gave equally to republicans and democrats so I might give them a pass. :)

They're building a chick fil a on my walking route. Ugh. THEY won't get a pass.

Let's be honest: Target > Walmart, always.

The only time I go to Target is to get some newer food items for certain holidays or if it's just an exclusive.

Other than that Walmart for me or Grocery Outlet.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    u5fxje4nbfia.jpeg

The regular pumpkin pie isn’t anything new, but the dairy free is. Doesn’t sound great... coconut + pumpkin. Feel like cashew milk would have been a better alternative?

Am I the only one who doesn't really like The Halo Top Pumpkin Pie flavor?

Talenti is the best.
  • pancakerunner
    u5fxje4nbfia.jpeg

The regular pumpkin pie isn’t anything new, but the dairy free is. Doesn’t sound great... coconut + pumpkin. Feel like cashew milk would have been a better alternative?

Am I the only one who doesn't really like The Halo Top Pumpkin Pie flavor?

Talenti is the best.

ira3aetach8o.jpg
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    bf411d0f4c7cf205e4cf87d88b32bbe.jpg_640xrel.jpg

I tried the Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew from Starbucks. I'm going to have to get it again though to really know how it tastes. I'm almost certain they made it wrong. It was so salty and there wasn't any sweetness to balance out the saltiness. It was disappointing, and I'm sure it's not how it was supposed to taste. lol

• apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    I know someone who tried the new Quest Caramel Chocolate Chunk and she said it’s her favorite flavor. Topping Cookie Dough even 🤨

Similar base as Cookie Dough
    Similar bits of “cookie” like blueberry muffin
    Similar caramel bits like Maple Waffle
    Huge chunks like cookie dough

zmiv4pb0hmwk.jpeg
    ld8o57w5o1b3.jpeg
    c5fd5ybwekgm.jpeg

I have a package from quest squad coming tomorrow with these! Now I have high hopes they will be good!

Any word on when they’ll be available for everyone?
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    I know someone who tried the new Quest Caramel Chocolate Chunk and she said it’s her favorite flavor. Topping Cookie Dough even 🤨

Similar base as Cookie Dough
    Similar bits of “cookie” like blueberry muffin
    Similar caramel bits like Maple Waffle
    Huge chunks like cookie dough

zmiv4pb0hmwk.jpeg
    ld8o57w5o1b3.jpeg
    c5fd5ybwekgm.jpeg

I can't wait try it! That and the new Birthday Cake Bang (an elusive unicorn of a product). Oh, just an FYI, to anyone who cares: Built just released yet another new flavor....black cherry! I had to order it, of course.

I ordered the black cherry today too! I know that some people don't care for Built Bars, but I enjoy them. I'm such a marshmallow and chocolate person. I like them best frozen.

I do like the Birthday Cake bang, but I've only had it nice and cold. My favorites are cotton candy, pina colada, and birthday cake would be 3rd. I don't like the taste of any of the Bang drinks warm.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited August 2019
    Mine wasn’t salty either, but I wasn’t crazy about it. I got the nitro version, and it was pretty good but the salted cream cold foam nitro cold brew still has a very special place in my heart as being my absolute favorite Starbucks drink. As far as pumpkin goes, I like how it had the fall spices without tasting like a candle, but I prefer my drinks a little sweeter (didn’t use sugar free, either). I’d give it a 5/10. When I want pumpkin I’ll go to Dunkin for their cinnamon sugar pumpkin or Wawa for their maple pumpkin (which, I’m praying will return)!
    hhjadmjajaoo.jpeg

Note: While in Mexico, I also got the salted caramel mocha as a nitro cold foam.... now that was more divine, but still not AS good as the regular salted cream cold foam variety.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    For those that like Built Bars, 20% off through Labor Day. One year anniversary customer appreciation.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    For those that like Built Bars, 20% off through Labor Day. One year anniversary customer appreciation.

I ordered 3 boxes last week, grrr!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    busyPK wrote: »

I wanted to wait for the blueberry to come back but this deal was too good. 20% off, 6 free black cherry bars, and a free shirt.
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    edited August 2019
    apullum wrote: »
    Any word on when they’ll be available for everyone?

I think they are available to everyone now... just saw that they have them at my local Vitamin Shoppe.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

I tried the Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew from Starbucks. I'm going to have to get it again though to really know how it tastes. I'm almost certain they made it wrong. It was so salty and there wasn't any sweetness to balance out the saltiness. It was disappointing, and I'm sure it's not how it was supposed to taste. lol

I had it this morning and it was heavenly!!! 10/10 for me. I asked for a little extra pumpkin cream. Zero saltiness at all with mine.

How many calories do these run or am I better not knowing? I usually get light vanilla sweet cream cold brews so this looks awesome to me!
  • missysippy930

Bummmer! I was going to order last week but, I still have a good stash left. I ate my last mocha this morning. Got the email, and that decided it for me. Like glassyo, the 20% off, 6 black cherry and T-shirt for free decided it for me. Got my mocha and a box of the raspberry. @glassyo, Last time I ordered, the blueberry was the free 6 and I also got a box of the 18 blueberry.
  • pancakerunner
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

I had it this morning and it was heavenly!!! 10/10 for me. I asked for a little extra pumpkin cream. Zero saltiness at all with mine.

How many calories do these run or am I better not knowing? I usually get light vanilla sweet cream cold brews so this looks awesome to me!

-250 calories for a grande. You can sub the vanilla syrup for sugar free which would change that though!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member

Bummmer! I was going to order last week but, I still have a good stash left. I ate my last mocha this morning. Got the email, and that decided it for me. Like glassyo, the 20% off, 6 black cherry and T-shirt for free decided it for me. Got my mocha and a box of the raspberry. @glassyo, Last time I ordered, the blueberry was the free 6 and I also got a box of the 18 blueberry.

Ooooooo do you like the mint or salted caramel? I bought the 9 flavor mixed box. I'll trade ya a couple for the blueberry. :p

When you checked out, did the t shirt offer come up for you? It actually didn't for me so I emailed them but haven't heard back yet. It's been like 45 mins tho. :)
  • missysippy930
    edited August 2019

Ooooooo do you like the mint or salted caramel? I bought the 9 flavor mixed box. I'll trade ya a couple for the blueberry. :p

When you checked out, did the t shirt offer come up for you? It actually didn't for me so I emailed them but haven't heard back yet. It's been like 45 mins tho. :)

Trade ya👍
    Haven’t tried the mint but I like the salted caramel. Only have 1 left of salted caramel. I’ve only eaten 1 out of the 18 box of blueberry, the 6 free are gone. (I alternate the flavors each day and most days only eat one, but sometimes two. )
    Re shirt: It was the first item when I checked out. Asked for size and choice of tank or t-shirt
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member

Well I can honestly say I would’ve NEVER seen that coming o.o I wonder if that means the recipe will change at all?