26/M down 54lbs

fsuguy92
fsuguy92 Posts: 20 Member
Hey guys, I’m a 26yo male and started at 275lbs, now down to 221.

I was never particularly in shape, but I gained a lot of weight in college and continued to gain from 2011 to 2018. Early 2019, something just clicked. I was done with being fat, I was tired of being exhausted all the time.

I joined a local boot camp type/HIIT gym on a groupon and got hooked. It’s a local gym with only one trainer and a great group of regulars in all shapes/sizes/ages and everyone is so supportive.

In addition, I’ve been logging everything in MFP. I’m a foodie, so it’s tough to stay consistent with it, but I’m at a point where I actually prefer to eat at places that make it easy to log when I do go out. Recently I’ve been asked “what’s my secret?” and my answer is always “hard work”. Consistency is what drives results, do something good for yourself, anything and you will see results!

Just hope I can help give a success story. I’m not where I want to be just yet, want to lose another 30lbs or so, but because of this journey, I know I will do it... and soon! Good luck everyone!

fz0hxg9se6s7.jpeg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!