12346»

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    I agree totally :) You've got this!!! Cheering you on from Down Under <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Thanks everyone,

I had a successful 3 day fast and my weight this morning was 167.9 for a 3 day loss of 8.4 pounds. I checked my ketone level this morning and it registered at 2.8 this morning which is within nutritional ketosis range and solid fat burning mode. I am going to continue in the fat burning mode by keeping my carbs low so hopefully the losses will continue.
  • jadepearl
    That's amazing news! Great job! :+1:
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    WOWA that is awesome Tracey ---you are a rock star!!!! Cheering you on to your big trip!!!
  • Wow amazing..
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    NICE WORK BABE! Doesn't it feel so nice to give your body a break from eating...even mentally! It's hard but I love how I feel after! Great 3 day loss babe, hold on to that momentum and AMAZING work!
  • bekahlou75
    bekahlou75 Posts: 304 Member
    That is awesome!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I hope you're enjoying your Hawaiian Vacation <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Hello OMAD Fam,

I am back from my fabulous Hawaiian Vacation. However in typical Tracey post vacation fashion, I got on the scale yesterday morning when I got home and my scale did not recognize me and I became a guest once again. The scale showed a jaw dropping 181.5 pounds (Whaaaaaa!!!) Which would be a 14 pound gain (I weighed in at 167.9 the Friday before leaving for vacation on Saturday) in a week. I did enjoy myself some food while in Hawaii and now that I am home, I have gotten back on track.

I had an OMAD meal yesterday which resulted in a 4 pound drop this morning for a weight of 177 pounds.

I am joining the other ladies getting back on the wagon after vacation.

I will post some vacation pics later. Those pics will close out this vacation thread and I will be back to my reboot thread or may start new thread chronicling my journey to goal.
  • volgirl1322
    Trace----so glad you are back.....And I can't wait for some pics. Yep ---just lock that weight away --and move on....you have already done that by dropping 4lbs since vaca.

I need to do another thread too, my beach countdown is long gone, sadly.....

Glad you are back --we missed ya!
    <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Welcome back Traceyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! So glad you had a good time! WORTH IT and now back to the plan of attack! You've got this love!

PS - this is why I post everything on one thread...so I can keep track! Plus I find it's fun to go back and read the progress start to current every once in a while :)
  • LadyBlanks
    As promised some Hawaii Pics

Some scenery pictures
    emf2bdu1r2pe.png

Some pictures of me out and about
    6stio4nrutga.png

And of course a few food pictures
    9mume7ootz8g.png

• volgirl1322
    Oh Tracey those pics are awesome!!! You and your hubs <3 so so cute <3 the food looks amazing....not sure about the oxtail though......how was that???

I am so glad you had a great trip--the pics are postcard worthy!!

D
  • LadyBlanks
    Thanks Donna, we really did have a great time and Hawaii is beautiful. The oxtail was really really good.
  • Oh wow. Lovely photos..
  • mistymeadows2005
    GORGEOUS pictures! I LOVE ME some oxtail NOM NOM NOM So glad you had a blast!
  • jadepearl
    Glad to hear that you had a great holidays👍❤️ Love all your photos 😘
  • volgirl1322
    Hey Tracey----
    Just checking on you hope you are doing well..... <3