30 day shred

Replies

• ThatJuJitsuWoman
    ThatJuJitsuWoman Posts: 155 Member
    The new scales say I haven’t lost anything! A bit disappointing but at least I haven’t gained. On the plus side, I saw a friend yesterday who commented that I was looking slim 😊
  • chopsuey99
    chopsuey99 Posts: 20 Member
    I fit in day 8 of level 1 today, it does feel easier to me too, so gratifying. We also did a couple of hikes today.
    Haven't been near a scale but my clothes don't seem as tight! :)
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    Started level 2 today. The cardio feels harder than level one, I was definitely more out of breath.
  • annabellemayh95
    annabellemayh95 Posts: 4 Member
    I had great results doing the thirty day shred two years ago! And kept it off for those two years!

New relationship has meant weight gain for me this year so I’m about to get back into it starting with Jillian! It really does work!

Please feel free to add me I’d love a good network of others doing it the 30 day shred way too!! :)
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    I had great results doing the thirty day shred two years ago! And kept it off for those two years!

New relationship has meant weight gain for me this year so I’m about to get back into it starting with Jillian! It really does work!

Please feel free to add me I’d love a good network of others doing it the 30 day shred way too!! :)

I’ve added you 😊
    I lost a stone before starting the 30 day shred. Haven’t been as strict with my calories this week so I haven’t lost any more, but I’ll cut back a bit tomorrow. I would say today, but we’re out celebrating our anniversary tonight!
  • chopsuey99
    Aphrodite16uk happy anniversary!

Ready to ramp up the shredding now that we're home. We did some lovely light hikes but nothing major. Still a bit afraid to step on the scale, but did measure my waist---2 inch loss in two weeks, huzzah!
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    Wow, that’s a great loss in 2 weeks!

Level 2 is hard! I kept up with nearly all of it this morning, just missed a couple of squat thrusts. Hopefully it’ll get easier in a few days, like level 1 did.
  • chopsuey99
    I am still waiting for anyone I know to compliment me on looking slimmer! :D

This is my first time doing BodyShred, when do I know to level up? After 11 days of Level 1, I find it's still pretty challenging, but I feel maybe I should be trying to do Level 2.
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    To do the whole thing in 30 days you would need to do 10 days at each level. I’m probably going to take longer than that at level 2 because I’m finding it quite hard and I really need a rest day. I’m also running on some days instead of doing the shred, so I might need a few extra workouts before level 2 feels easier.

Today is a rest day because I’ve been working out every day for about 3 weeks and I need to recover!
  • chixy18
    chixy18 Posts: 32 Member
    Had a busy weekend n didnt log the way i should of but i did get the shred in!!! Level two is killing me but im pushing through!
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    Well done for fitting it in! Level 2 is a good workout, I’ll probably keep coming back to it when I’ve finished the 30 days. I haven’t looked at level 3 yet, I don’t feel fit enough!
  • samantha7229
    samantha7229 Posts: 3 Member
    I started at 157lbs aug 24th and started the dvd. Day 6 now on workout 1 down to 152.8lbs. So excited to think of other people doing the same video! I have never worked out before in my life but i turn 30 in november and want to weight 138 by then!
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    Hi Samantha, welcome to the group 😊
    That’s a great weight loss already, well done!
  • chixy18
    chixy18 Posts: 32 Member
    Samantha thats a great loss!! Dont set expectations to low too soon!! Alot of the time if you loose the weight fast you put it back on fast! Be kind to yourself and remember your beautiful!!!
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    I went for a run last night and did a level 2 shred this morning. I’m feeling it now! Level 2 is starting to feel a little bit easier, but I still didn’t keep up with the squat thrusts, for some reason I find those the hardest part!
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    I’m full of aches and pains today, so I did 30 minutes of yoga instead of the shred. My hips feel a lot better after a good stretch.
  • Iwanttobetheoldme
    Iwanttobetheoldme Posts: 53 Member
    I’m doing it but only twice per week. I ache too much to do it daily I don’t know how anyone can do it every day! She’s a great motivator. Feel free to add me! I’m on level 2, will progress to level 3 when my fitness has improved/lost more weight.
  • chopsuey99
    Finally moved up to level 2. It was tough, killer on my shoulders, neck, and knees, but also fun to change up the routine. Have to keep reminding myself to be mindful of pushing to the edge without creating injury. Definitely going to take me longer than 30 days to finish shredding.
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    Still on level 2, but I’ve bought some new weights, so I used heavier ones today. 2kg instead of 1kg. Not too hard except for the last circuit with the v-raises. I’ll feel that in my shoulders tomorrow!
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    I should be moving on to level 3 tomorrow, but it’s my son’s first day back at school and I know I’ll have a stressful morning trying to fit everything in. Going to stick with level 2 until the weekend.