What the Woo Challenge

Replies

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,931 Member
    I'm sure there is something rather wrong when somebody interupts a conversation every day or so to do meaningless personal updates :s
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Calm before the woo storm here
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    3735!
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,481 Member
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    3735!

Are you bribing people to woo you?

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    3735!

I wonder who has the most woos on the site? That's a lot of woos, I wouldn't be surprised if you are starting to surpass even top tier wooers. Er, wooeds.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    3735!

I wonder who has the most woos on the site? That's a lot of woos, I wouldn't be surprised if you are starting to surpass even top tier wooers. Er, wooeds.

Out of curiosity I checked someone I thought would have a lot of woos the other day and I was right. 7.5k+
  • middlehaitch
    Maybe a friendly moderator could give us a hint if those kind of stats are easily available.

Hint hint to any passing mod.

Cheers, h
  • nutmegoreo
    3735!

Are you bribing people to woo you?

Well, if they are waiting for cash, they will be sad.
  • nutmegoreo
    3735!

It's taken a lot of grovelling to get them all. It's not like I earned them legitimately.
  • nutmegoreo
    Maybe a friendly moderator could give us a hint if those kind of stats are easily available.

Cheers, h

I would think that there might be some concerns around privacy on that one though. While several of us are happily sharing our numbers in here since we are having fun with it, I could see it being an issue if someone didn't feel comfortable sharing.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,023 Member

Cheers, h

I would think that there might be some concerns around privacy on that one though. While several of us are happily sharing our numbers in here since we are having fun with it, I could see it being an issue if someone didn't feel comfortable sharing.

Maybe they could just tell is how many, not who. I mean, it's useful to have goals <nods>.
  • middlehaitch
    Oh never thought of name, I was just looking for the number.

We are going to have to work hard to get you up to 7.5+k nutmegoreo.

Heck I don’t even know how to get an exact number once I’ve passed 1000. Not that it matters :)

Cheers, h.
  • RelCanonical
    RAinWA wrote: »
    3735!

Out of curiosity I checked someone I thought would have a lot of woos the other day and I was right. 7.5k+

Hot pancakes, that's a lotta woos. And it sounds like they're legit.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    And woo just disappeared!
  • RelCanonical
    Oh never thought of name, I was just looking for the number.

We are going to have to work hard to get you up to 7.5+k nutmegoreo.

Heck I don’t even know how to get an exact number once I’ve passed 1000. Not that it matters :)

Cheers, h.

I think it was actually this thread that taught me to hover my mouse over the number, and it'll give you an exact number. I don't know if possible on mobile.