What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Still not used to scratching my back and feeling bones. I carry a decent amount of weight in my back, especially my upper back, so I'm used to having some kind of fat there. Not the case anymore, kind of feels like I'm wearing something hard over my body, when in reality it's just the bones in my body. It's much more bumpy now and less flat.
  • That your clothes will get longer when you lose weight. I tried on a dress this morning that was a little loose, but wearable, but the length had changed and I just hated how it fell on me.

I find jeans shopping hard, I've shrunk out of 4s and a lot stores only go to 4. I found some 2s at Goodwill that I like. I have actually found dresses in the Junior's section that fit me fairly well, as I'm also petite. I bought an XS dress at Target I have been so unhappy with because it's just big everywhere. Not like I can buy any smaller in women's clothes.

It is a bit of a pain, but do you have a friendly local seamstress or tailor?

There is only so much they can do, but it's always worth asking if it's a favourite that would otherwise have to go.
  • OAS5
    OAS5 Posts: 374 Member
    andrewc420 wrote: »
    Ive been working out for 90 days now and its been great!! Already lost 47 pounds!!

Awesome job! That is hard to do, work out that much.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!