Hurricane Season 2019

cee134
cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
ns3wlrveb675.jpg

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    They failed miserably against the Gators up in Gainesville.
  • cee134
    tlyrcyk9s7f6.png
    1zah79y2h8f0.png
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I'm over here in MS watching like:

1yltn8o753tz.gif
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    More reasons to live in Canada.

Stay safe peoples <3
  • cee134

1yltn8o753tz.gif

There's a good change it will go into the gulf and not curve north. As soon as it crosses Florida your stores will run out of bread and milk. :D
  • cee134
    80w0tuok2zud.png

kvucdovad4qg.png

7zstf77c8p5n.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    cee134 wrote: »

1yltn8o753tz.gif

There's a good change it will go into the gulf and not curve north. As soon as it crosses Florida your stores will run out of bread and milk. :D

Kinda assumed we'd just get a bunch of rain and some wind from it. That's usually what happens when we get the remains of stuff that hits Florida. :p
  • cee134

1yltn8o753tz.gif

Kinda assumed we'd just get a bunch of rain and some wind from it. That's usually what happens when we get the remains of stuff that hits Florida. :p

Don't blame me if you have no milk or bread next Thursday. Currently it looks like it may turn north but if it goes over the gulf it could turn back into a Cat 1 hurricane. But then again.

We got hit by 3 tropical storms in my area last year. I had milk and bread for days. :D
  • KosmosKitten

1yltn8o753tz.gif

Don't blame me if you have no milk or bread next Thursday. Currently it looks like it may turn north but if it goes over the gulf it could turn back into a Cat 1 hurricane. But then again.

We got hit by 3 tropical storms in my area last year. I had milk and bread for days. :D

I'm good on milk, but I'll go get bread today just to spite you. :D
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

1yltn8o753tz.gif

pick up three dozen eggs too.

you can dine on French Toast for days and days.
  • cee134
    Motorsheen wrote: »

1yltn8o753tz.gif

Post-Hurricane Breakfast Party!
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    ns3wlrveb675.jpg

What does the flag stand for?
  • cee134
    ns3wlrveb675.jpg

What does the flag stand for?

7tn025grq0yu.jpg

• KosmosKitten
    Motorsheen wrote: »

1yltn8o753tz.gif

Heck yes! Add some Crown Royal Peach to that and I can have a 3 day hurricane party on my own!
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Stay safe, FL friends!! <3
  • cee134
    1dq7jqtujl5n.png
    wy0t6908gjtd.png
  • cee134
    1f7bw9cseqhu.png
  • cee134