Replies

• LovelyRodriguez
    LovelyRodriguez Posts: 10 Member
    Add me... I need a new group of of like minded peeps
  • SingerJen74
    SingerJen74 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everyone,

Just jumping on here.

I am just looking for some cheerleaders. Had that moment this morning when I looked at the scale.

It’s time to do something about this weight.

Would love to connect with some folks.

• michael_paterson11
    michael_paterson11 Posts: 137 Member
    New to this
  • doitupt
    doitupt Posts: 3 Member
    I would love new friends!!
  • Staceycotton381
    Staceycotton381 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone! I’m some what new, I’ve tried this app before. I actually really like it. Stopped using it for a while. I’m back though, hoping to change my life 💕 Some days are harder than others. Motivation is the key and most days I struggle with it 😕
  • isobelroberts959
    isobelroberts959 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone, i'm new to this, I think its helping me to realise how much ive been eating, quantities are very
    easy to go over, so loading it on here is a real help, plus I go to the gym three times a week, and have a PT. once a week.
  • elitesportsdude
    elitesportsdude Posts: 17 Member
    New here, losing weight is my goal. Keeping my activity up an app on my phone to track steps, getting about 12-15k steps a day.
  • LovelyRodriguez
    LovelyRodriguez Posts: 10 Member
    Add me, and I will add you
  • manmit1432018
    manmit1432018 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi everyone,

How are you all? I have just joined the app and would really like to have some friends here who can motivate me on this difficult but very necessary journey of mine :)

I have managed to lose 7kgs with some modifications to my lifestyle but I still have 40kgs to go... so as you can see the destination is a long way away. But I am desperate to see ‘me’ again and would love to share this journey with others who are also perhaps struggling with the same challenges.

Please add me if you want.

Good luck to all
  • dfort27
    dfort27 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, Lost 50 pounds so far but gain 5 pound because I had an operation two months ago and exercising was a big no from the doctor. Got the ok from the doctor to restart again. I want to lose more but 10 pounds at a time. My goal is to lose another 40-50 pounds. Add me as a friend so we can stick together and give each other encouragements!
  • kcirtaan
    kcirtaan Posts: 1 Member
    Starting back up again. I got busy with school and ended up getting lazy and eating horribly. I've gained about 40 pounds over the last year and a half so losing weight is my goal.
  • Twharton5102
    Twharton5102 Posts: 1 Member
    Giving this healthy thing another go! I started a work from home desk job and noticed the weight coming on fast. Since starting my new journey I’ve lost 5 pounds I’ve cut out a lot and am trying to curve cravings like no other. I didn’t realize this app had a community page! It’s wonderful in my opinion! Everyone keep up the good work!
  • lzrdoc
    lzrdoc Posts: 1 Member
    Got married, gained 15 lbs 😔. Not fat and happy. Looking for
    Motivation
  • Justsuz4263
    Justsuz4263 Posts: 1 Member
    have been a member a long time, dipping in and out but now one of the kids are getting married so have promised to make a serious effort at losing weight ang getting fit and am going to need all the help i can get
  • bmc1027
    bmc1027 Posts: 69 Member
    Been a member a while but new to community. Feel free to add me
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Not new at all to MFP, starting back again because this is the one program related to accountability that works. Feel free to add me. I've been in the total newbie category before, so I know how it feels. You can do this. Trust me if I can do it, anyone can!
  • kerie_boo02
    kerie_boo02 Posts: 1 Member
    Been here for a while but just started again. Let’s be friends
  • trippea13
    trippea13 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all! I had this app awhile back but I had so much going on that it got put on the back burner. I promised myself that once the older kids went back to school and the youngest was old enough I would fully commit to this. Well that time is here. I've been going strong for a week so I figured it was time to reach out to the comunity 😁
    Hi everyone! We got this! Feel free to add me, I think having a supportive comunity is key to our success
    💛stay awesome everyone!💪
  • P4u1_S
    P4u1_S Posts: 1 Member
    hello everyone.
    I'm from Siberia)
    I'll be glad to make new friends;)
  • JoannaKh
    JoannaKh Posts: 30 Member
    not new ... but extra suport needed :)