Be my fitness friend?!

New (again) on the app and have been really needing some extra support and like minded thinkers on my side. I’ve really been struggling but I know for my health I need to get serious. Let’s be friends and cheer each other on? I’m really interested in hearing a bit about your story so leave a response and add me!

Replies

• dragonfly1999
    dragonfly1999 Posts: 2 Member
    I need to get healthy too and I could really use some support and friendship here. I realize I have a lot of food-pushers in my life. I need some health-pushers too! :)
  • AustinJ12
    AustinJ12 Posts: 4 Member
    edited August 2019
    Back again. I need to keep with it this time. I'm getting older and being unhealthy is no longer an option.
  • Wotan48
    Wotan48 Posts: 36 Member
    Hi there. I am 47 in peri menopause and have hypothyroidism. So weight has been a constant struggle. Always enjoyed working out and Nutrition is a hobby of mine. Though none of this saved me from NAFLD. So, thanks to some scary lab results, I got a kick in the butt and I am back on track.
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Welcome! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. You can do it! 🌺
  • JenMarieD87
    JenMarieD87 Posts: 34 Member
    Anyone can add me! (:
  • Harris_2018
    Harris_2018 Posts: 13 Member
    Hey guys I’m doing this plan my sisters bd cake up with and it’s been working wonders I was weighing 188.8 on aug 21 and weighed in on aug 26 after doing a little exercise and trying to eat healthier and portón on Monday aug 26 I weighed in and was 185.6 today I weighed in and I am 182.2 :) I’d be happy to pass it along if anyone is interested msg hope we can all help
    Each other out. ;)
  • annobrien388
    annobrien388 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi I'm 48 mum of three kids living in Ireland struggling to stay motivated to loose weight but I'm back trying again hoping this time to stick to it
  • DiamondPlatter
    DiamondPlatter Posts: 9 Member
    Hi! I’ve been using MFP mainly to stay healthy/track macros/etc. to be more of a role model for my mother. She has a bit of weight for her to lose since it’s been causing some health complications, so I’ll be getting her on here soon. As for me, I just want to be a helping hand, support, motivation, accountability, etc. The whole community is behind you and I hope your journey is a learning one. Hope to hear from you soon! 👌🏼👌🏼
  • kevo801
    kevo801 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! I've been using MFP off and on for years. Now it's time again for me to get off the couch, and back on track to reach my fitness goals! I've got a long way to go and would love have some more friends so we can cheer ourselves and each other on to victory!