amorfati601070 Posts: 2,861 Member
    Le6e58f4far244.jpeg
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Enjoying the hell out of my solo vacay. I do what I want. xc7g4h8jjoq0.jpg
    😁
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    I'm obviously bombarding this thread with my 2cents🙈🙊.....time to get some more coffee and get busy doing.my morning cleaning .....course looking for ways to procrastinate along the way😋

I think it was more like a nickle :D
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Waiting on my non vegan family being done with the kitchen so I can make my jackfruit thai curry and zoodles then I need to get ready to go out with my only two friends.

you really only need two or three good ones. ❤️

the food sounds yummy. i’d try that
  • TheChristianSimone
    TheChristianSimone Posts: 156 Member
    Updating my resume, finding videos on how to be more efficient, planning my youtube channel. The life of a perpetual single who doesn't believe in friends.

You sound a lot like myself. I’m going to start planning out my videos more often

When I was a blogger I worked a travel job so it was the only way to have consistent content by planning all the post, then batch creating all the images and copy and then while on a plane I could edit and then schedule them out. Now trying my hand at Youtube and I will be hopefully working 2 jobs I will have to plan out what I want to cover and then shoot lol.
  • TheChristianSimone
    Just got stood up 👍🏻 lol life is great

Aww and your cute that sucks. Some people men and women just don't have social skills.Also with our societies get over on folks mentality its just kinda the thing.
  • JustDoItCarol
    JustDoItCarol Posts: 2 Member
    Sitting in Sears while hubby tries on sneakers.🌻
  • TheChristianSimone
    9xrrpvnj6cz1.jpeg

Just finished making dinner and I licked the bowl clean.

Jackfruit Thai curry with zoodles. For the zoodles I made up a random recipe in my head (I used to work as a chef so my instincts kicked in) 👩🏻‍🍳 I cooked them in a little bit of olive oil with garlic, added a splash of tamari sauce, a drop of maple syrup to add a sweetness twist and sprinkled with chilli flakes. The jackfruit Thai curry is by a brand called Upton’s naturals. I cooked half a packet in coconut oil and mixed in some kale. Sprinkled the bowl with some coconut and a lime wedge. Bloody delicious.

That is such a dope blog shot. I'm fan girling over it lol. The things one notices.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Watching "Carnival Row"
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    Watching "Carnival Row"

That’s on my list, lemme know what you think!
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Watching the Dark Crystal series on Netflix
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Watching the Dark Crystal series on Netflix

the *kitten*?!? its out rn??

Yeeees, go go
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited August 2019
    plotting to take over the world....https://images.app.goo.gl/hWHdXP9dXZY1i3MW9
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    z nation and eating out of control 😞