Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge (Term 26): 7-week challenge from September 6 - October 27

2»

Replies

• Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,202 Member
    4gvwpym7ia4c.jpg
  • jflocrna
    jflocrna Posts: 4,214 Member
    Hi all, I just rejoined MFP after deciding to cancel my Noom subscription. I always found this site to be the most comprehensive and easy to navigate, and the food diary works the best. As you can tell by my photo, I'm a total HP geek, so this group will be really motivating for me. I'm celebrating my 60th birthday in a few weeks at Universal with my daughter and brother, so this challenge will come in handy to help me get to the gym in the morning and make better food choices on vacation. My goal is to improve my lipids without medication, and for that I need to shed some excess weight. Thanks everyone for reading. I just sent my app in and put in the 2 friend requests.
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,262 Member
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,072 Member
    There is still time to sign up! :)
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,543 Member
    Can an admin please check whether my application was received? Still waiting on my letter from Hogwarts!
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    @TwistedSassette, your application was indeed received! Owls should be going out later today or tomorrow. :)
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,543 Member
    @fitphoenix awesome - thank you!!
  • I didn't get my OWL until 1:54 this morning. I know the deadline was 11:59 last night so I am hoping I can still participate!
  • ladysaiyan87
    ladysaiyan87 Posts: 90 Member
    I Didn't Get In...HeartBroken😢😭😢😭Maybe next term!!
  • jflocrna
    @ladysaiyan87 You got an invite as a ghost!
  • ladysaiyan87
    @jflocrna I did Not get a Ghost invite😢😢I got Waitlisted 😭😭But I keep checking...I have hope still😊😊
  • jflocrna
    I saw your name in the "Term 26 Updates & Ghosts" thread in the Hogsmeade Village group. Did you get an email? They are notifying waitlisters in that thread as well. You should @ one of the group leaders on that thread as they only give you 48 hrs to accept the offer. Hope this helps!
  • KristyCox3
    KristyCox3 Posts: 256 Member
    @ladysaiyan87 you definitely were invited as a ghost on the 6th. I print screened it for you. I would contact a leader ASAP as you only have 48hours to respond. @lmc8009 9z1hcq4jp9gd.png
  • ladysaiyan87
    No Ghost invite in email..nitifications or messages 😢😢
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Fellow Harry Potter enthusiasts-come join us for a great weight loss team challenge with a Harry Potter theme!
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,072 Member
    No Ghost invite in email..nitifications or messages 😢😢

Did you check your spam folder? Sometimes the emails get there...

Because MFP messages are rather unreliable, we have the Hogsmeade group where all new invitees are tagged, too.
    Anyway, if you still want to join, just post there in one of the threads and you'll get back on the list:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/125437-hogsmeade-village

Generally - the term is underway, but we are always looking for people to replace students who need to drop out due to RL issues!

link to application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3LFTHEUq_FDPAM76Xm2sK_p2SfAmNuBqR2iqPcxlp97mN3A/viewform?usp=sf_link

• crwill209
    crwill209 Posts: 200 Member
    I submitted my application yesterday and just wanted to make sure it was received
  • Slimpossible007
    @jflocrna I did Not get a Ghost invite😢😢I got Waitlisted 😭😭But I keep checking...I have hope still😊😊

Hi @ladysaiyan87 I sent you a PM on MFP along with a friend request on the 28th Sep (you were sent an e mail on the 4th sep, which may have gone to junk ) ...

Did you not receive that FR ? .. MFP glitches are making it difficult to get in touch with people who are not on our friends list :'(
  • Slimpossible007
    crwill209 wrote: »
    I submitted my application yesterday and just wanted to make sure it was received

Yes @crwill209 and you are currently in the castle .. I hope you are enjoying haunting the halls