What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Last winter, I was able to wear my knee-high boots again and I was SO HAPPY! I tried them on (as Fall is right around the corner!!) and they fit even better now. No longer snausage squeezing my calves and turns out, one of them was more of an over-the-knee boot that never had enough give to get that high. Who'd've thought?!

While I don't yet quite want summer to go (swimming season!!), I am getting excited about Fall!

Nope - autumn holds no delights for me - other than hoping for an Indian Summer. Nights already drawing in and I am not looking forward to wearing proper shoes - I live pretty much bare foot or in minimal shoes in the summer. And walking in all the mud that winter brings to our coast paths and country walks! :( Still, as ever I will look for the good and try and hit my ideal weight before holidays at the end of Jan.

So glad your boots fit better this year - bet they look great. Your progress is truly awesome
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Last winter, I was able to wear my knee-high boots again and I was SO HAPPY! I tried them on (as Fall is right around the corner!!) and they fit even better now. No longer snausage squeezing my calves and turns out, one of them was more of an over-the-knee boot that never had enough give to get that high. Who'd've thought?!

While I don't yet quite want summer to go (swimming season!!), I am getting excited about Fall!

Nope - autumn holds no delights for me - other than hoping for an Indian Summer. Nights already drawing in and I am not looking forward to wearing proper shoes - I live pretty much bare foot or in minimal shoes in the summer. And walking in all the mud that winter brings to our coast paths and country walks! :( Still, as ever I will look for the good and try and hit my ideal weight before holidays at the end of Jan.

So glad your boots fit better this year - bet they look great. Your progress is truly awesome

@motivatedmartha Hug! I wouldn't want to slog through mud either, but maybe a fun pair of loose rain boots that you can jump in puddles in? Your coastal walks are so pretty! I will be here, cheering for you to get to your goal by January! You can do it! :smiley:

Thank you! I am hoping that I reach goal by February, but we will see. The holidays loom. XD
  • jaroby
    jaroby Posts: 152 Member
    jaroby wrote: »
    My goal shirt fits and I wore it out in public today!

Now, to try for the next one :)cgme1cg56ylf.jpeg
    jaroby wrote: »
    My goal shirt fits and I wore it out in public today!

I need a goal shirt. You look great!

Thank you! :D Yes! Go find one, it’s so validating and motivating to finally FIT into those goal clothes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!