The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    mmultanen wrote: »
    I mean, I don't wanna horn in on your vacation plans and all but HELL YEAH.

I can share the fun! 😀
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    I took my self on a vacation. And so far, I'm very pleased with it. Lol

Nice! Can I ask where you went?
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Hello fellow single folks. Anyone have anything interesting planned for their holiday weekend?

I’m going to be getting really wild this weekend. To start, I’m not even going to set an alarm. I’m going to be a rebel and sleep in until at least 6 am. I also have a fun trip planned to the grocery store and then the gas station. 😀

Wow, you rebel you. I'm jealous of all that fun your going to be having.
  • PaperDoll_
    I took my self on a vacation. And so far, I'm very pleased with it. Lol

Nice! Can I ask where you went?
    Hello fellow single folks. Anyone have anything interesting planned for their holiday weekend?

I’m going to be getting really wild this weekend. To start, I’m not even going to set an alarm. I’m going to be a rebel and sleep in until at least 6 am. I also have a fun trip planned to the grocery store and then the gas station. 😀

Wow, you rebel you. I'm jealous of all that fun your going to be having.

Don’t be jealous. You can come too!
  • neilwij
    neilwij Posts: 1,634 Member
    Hello single peeps thought I'd drop by and say "Hi" and that I hope you all have a great weekend, I hope you all have something nice planned 😁🙌
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    @PaperDoll_ just make sure you don't do all the fun things on the first day. Spread it out a bit. Don't wanna overwhelm yourself with the fun!

🤔 Good point. I’m sure glad it’s a three day weekend. I hadn’t even mentioned the excitement of laundry, cleaning, etc.

Wow, that really does sound fun! I also have a 3 day weekend, but I'm just going to be running another boring marathon. I wish I could have as much excitement as laundry and cleaning. The etc. might be a bit much for me, though.
  • PaperDoll_
    @PaperDoll_ just make sure you don't do all the fun things on the first day. Spread it out a bit. Don't wanna overwhelm yourself with the fun!

🤔 Good point. I’m sure glad it’s a three day weekend. I hadn’t even mentioned the excitement of laundry, cleaning, etc.

Wow, that really does sound fun! I also have a 3 day weekend, but I'm just going to be running another boring marathon. I wish I could have as much excitement as laundry and cleaning. The etc. might be a bit much for me, though.

The etc is what usually scares people off.

Good luck with the marathon!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member

*Whispers* I love laundry. Makes me feel so productive.

Please come do mine. Hate it
  • dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    dlbohl1991 wrote: »
    Good afternoon beautiful people, it’s 3:24, I was supposed to be off 24 mins ago and just got told my 8 hour day has just turned into 16🤦🏼‍♂️🙈 who has a stun gun for me??

I’ve had that happen so many times. It sucks majorly. What is it you do? That requires such a shafting like that.

I’m a Union Cement Plant worker
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Good afternoon beautiful people, it’s 3:24, I was supposed to be off 24 mins ago and just got told my 8 hour day has just turned into 16🤦🏼‍♂️🙈 who has a stun gun for me??

I’ve had that happen so many times. It sucks majorly. What is it you do? That requires such a shafting like that.

I’m a Union Cement Plant worker

I read this as Onion Plant Cement worker. Was completely confused for a moment
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Good morning... 😩
  • Sentinel_UK
    Sentinel_UK Posts: 213 Member
    theresa120 wrote: »
    Good morning... 😩

Morning @theresa120

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Good morning single pringles :)
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Good morning all
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Everyone having a good weekend so far??
  • Versicolour
    edited September 2019
    I love my kid. He drives me nuts sometimes but then he says things like he did earlier and I love him to bits! I am making cake toppers for my other son's birthday and got the wire frame and have now attached some sugar paste to it to give it some structure and stability before adding things like hands and hair and clothes. He comes in to check on my progress and says "Wow! Now you just need to paint them" LOL. Either he has mad faith in my painting skillls or his standards are not very high
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    I love my kid. He drives me nuts sometimes but then he says things like he did earlier and I love him to bits! I am making cake toppers for my other son's birthday and got the wire frame and have now attached some sugar paste to it to give it some structure and stability before adding things like hands and hair and clothes. He comes in to check on my progress and says "Wow! Now you just need to paint them" LOL. Either he has mad faith in my painting skillls or his standards are not very high

I have faith too. You’re a talented food artist
  • Versicolour
    orangegato wrote: »

Aw thank you :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member

Me, too.
    Pics please 😬
  • Versicolour
    yogidani77 wrote: »

Me, too.
    Pics please 😬

:kissing:
    I will post pics when I am done for sure! Gotta do some experimentation soon
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    how's everyone doing?