What We're Eating

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Breakfast:
    1 cup of milk oolong, 1 cup of red raspberry root tea

Lunch:
    1/2 french dip(well done), 1/2 loaded baked potato (loaded with cheese, sour cream, thick bacon bits, scallions, butter), baby bok choy, ice water to drink

Dinner:
    1/2 french dip(well done), 1/2 loaded baked potato (loaded with cheese, sour cream, thick bacon bits, scallions, butter), baby bok choy, ice water to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    bowl of cantaloupe, honeydew melon chunks, large apple, 2 laughing cow creamy cheese wedges and black and green olives.

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Such a long & weird day of eating for me...not typical at all! 9 miles of hiking & a 4 hour road trip involved!

6 AM - protein waffle with sugar-free syrup, 1 piece vegetarian sausage & fried egg w/ hot sauce, coffee
    11 AM - 1 slice French toast with butter & syrup, 2 pieces pork sausage (SO wanted a burger but the restaurant was only serving breakfast today)
    5 PM - Burger King Whopper
    7 PM - 2 chocolate "Ice Cubes" & a huge black coffee
    9 PM - 3 pieces of grilled chicken with BBQ sauce, roasted radishes, shredded cabbage & carrots drizzled with balsamic & 2 smallish chocolate chip cookies with frosting in the center & some jasmine tea

What a fabulous and fun yummy day AND I love your new avatar pic...you're gorgeous honey--BOOM!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Such a long & weird day of eating for me...not typical at all! 9 miles of hiking & a 4 hour road trip involved!

6 AM - protein waffle with sugar-free syrup, 1 piece vegetarian sausage & fried egg w/ hot sauce, coffee
    11 AM - 1 slice French toast with butter & syrup, 2 pieces pork sausage (SO wanted a burger but the restaurant was only serving breakfast today)
    5 PM - Burger King Whopper
    7 PM - 2 chocolate "Ice Cubes" & a huge black coffee
    9 PM - 3 pieces of grilled chicken with BBQ sauce, roasted radishes, shredded cabbage & carrots drizzled with balsamic & 2 smallish chocolate chip cookies with frosting in the center & some jasmine tea

What a fabulous and fun yummy day AND I love your new avatar pic...you're gorgeous honey--BOOM!

Aww thank you for the compliment, too sweet!

I felt weird eating so many different times since that's not my norm. But it worked out okay!
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter & grape jam. Coffee.

Lunch: 2 vegetarian hot dogs on bread (no buns on hand), with mustard & onion. Frozen peas. String cheese. A few seedless black grapes.

Dinner: homemade pizza on a thin wheat crust with marinara & mushrooms, peppers, onions & tomatoes, light on the provolone cheese. Side salad w/ oil & vinegar as dressing. Later, mug of hot chocolate with whipped topping.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited September 2019
    Breakfast:
    cup of milk oolong tea, cup of garlic tea

Lunch:
    bowl of raisin brand w/loads of strawberries, blueberries in vanilla rice milk

Dinner:
    smashed peanut butter sandwich (with ends pulled off and put on top of sandwich and SMASHED flat and LOADED with a lot of peanut butter), large slightly unripe banana, large honey crisp apple, cup of coffee w/cream and ice water to drink

fresh pineapple rings, 3 creamy laughing cow wedges, black and green olives
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: chocolate chia pudding & coffee

Lunch: large baked potato with seasoned TVP, broccoli, sauteed onions, salsa & sour cream

Dinner: kung pao chickpeas w/ cabbage and 2 vanilla sandwich cookies w/ cinnamon tea
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Breakfast/lunch - 1/2 Amy’s cheese pizza, iced coffee w/ cream

Snack - sliced fresh peach

Dinner - baked chicken, greek salad

Snack - sliced strawberries, whipped cream
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited September 2019
    Breakfast: hard boiled egg and two breakfast sausages
    Lunch: tortilla shell-less chicken fajitas (seasoned chicken breasts, bell peppers, onions and jalapeno) with sour cream and salsa with a side of tortilla chips
    Snack: celery sticks with cream cheese and Everything But The Bagel seasoning sprinkled on them
    Dinner: grilled bbq chicken breast and a baked potato with sour cream
    After dinner snack: grapes
  • Lattesweet
    edited September 2019
    Breakfast- iced coffee w/ cream, perfect bar

Lunch - tortilla wrap w/ scrambled egg, avocado, cheese

Snack - bowl of strawberries & peach, coffee

Dinner - baked salmon, salad

Snack - chocolate of some sort
  • seltzermint555
    No breakfast (fasting for labs)

Early lunch: Peanut Paradise smoothie with pea protein (Tropical Smoothie Cafe), it was delicious but too sweet for my liking. LOADS of calories but it kept me full until 3 pm.

PM Snack: Captain's Wafers cream cheese & chive from the snack machine at work, dunked in Earl Grey tea, and 2 tangelos.

Dinner: leftover kung pao chickpeas w/ cabbage (1/2 serving) and 3-4 pieces of bacon-wrapped grilled asparagus.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast:
    cup of milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    avocolada shake (2 big hands full of baby spinach and kale, coconut milk, 1 avocado, twisters fruit punch, frozen mangoes, frozen pineapples, frozen strawberries)

Dinner:
    shrimp toast w./lots of hot mustard, shrimp and pork drunken noodles (spicy), Bangkok steak sizzling pot, tempura veggies, Thai ice tea to drink

Combo Thai ice creams: Avocado, Coconut, Taro and Mango

• etcstreit
    etcstreit Posts: 7 Member
    Breakfast:
    banana & protein shake

Lunch:
    buffalo chicken meatballs, celery with light Ranch, watermelon

Snack:
    muscadine grapes

Dinner:
    salmon patty, sweet peas, "mashed" potato
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast:
    cup of milk oolong tea, cup of emperor puh erh tea

Lunch:
    Cup of roasted dandelion tea

Dinner:
    shrimp and pork drunken noodles (spicy), Bangkok steak sizzling pot, ice water to drink

large chocolate soft serve mixed with cherry, mango, strawberries Italian ice (gelato), maybe a couple of laughing cow wedges w/some black and green olives
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: Skyr strawberry yogurt, coffee

Lunch: spinach quesadillas on corn tortillas with tomato, mushroom, onion & colby jack cheese. Sour cream & green onion on top.

Dinner: veggie burger on toast with mustard, pickle & onion, roasted radishes and homemade cole slaw.
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Breakfast: Two sunny side up eggs with cheese, two cups of coffee

Lunch: Grilled chicken salad

Dinner: Big Mac, fries, Diet Coke from McDonald's

Snacks: Carrots and cucumber slices with ranch, cheese puffcorns
  • Lattesweet
    edited September 2019
    Breakfast- iced coffee w/cream

Lunch - spinach,mango,banana,peanut butter, coconut water smoothie, potato chips

Dinner - went to Bareburger..had a beef burger w/cheddar cheese on brooch bun, small French fries w/ garlic aoli, big glass of spiked lemonade w/vodka

Snack - dark chocolate squares
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: toast with coconut butter & a fried egg on top, coffee

Lunch: tuna sandwich, hard-boiled egg, and a smoothie made from bananas, almond milk, cinnamon & vanilla, baking cocoa & hemp protein.

Dinner: large bowl of black beans with onions & peppers and 2 homemade baked donuts (lime flavor with ginger coconut glaze)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast:
    cup of dandelion root tea, cup of emperor puh erh tea

Lunch:
    1/2 Korean Bibimbap bowl w/ice water to drink

Dinner:
    1/2 Korean Bibimbap bowl w/ice water to drink

Bowl of watermelon, honeydew melon chunks, black grapes, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and 2-3 laughing cow wedges and perhaps some black and green olives
  • Lattesweet
    Breakfast- iced almond milk latte, cup of yogurt w/strawberries

Lunch - tortilla wrap w/ scrambled eggs & cheese

Dinner - baked chicken, salad

Snack - dark chocolate candies, sliced peaches
  • traceyc83
    traceyc83 Posts: 72 Member
    Breakfast: smoothie- frozen pineapple and mango, Spinach, vanilla Greek yogurt, chia seeds, hemp hearts, ground flax

Lunch : salad--mixed baby greens, baby Spinach, yellow pepper, cherry tomatoes, Feta, blueberries, leftover rotisserie chicken, homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette

Supper : homemade chicken tacos

Snacks :golden kiwi, Greek yogurt, diva crisps