Women 200lb+, Let's Soar This September!!!

Replies

• Candyn617
    Candyn617 Posts: 108 Member
    Good morning!! I'm excited to see this group! Here are my stats: SW 288 CW 241.2 GW 144 September goal 230. Here's to a great month!!
  • nicruns
    nicruns Posts: 201 Member
    September 2 :
    September 30 :

My goal is to do the 20 videos that i put in my YouTube exercise playlist. I am doing 5 videos a week ( Monday-Friday.)

Great goal!
    Personally, I'll be curious to find out what some of your favourite videos are.
  • HazelMayes
    HazelMayes Posts: 187 Member
    September goals:

More walking! Kids had a lot of appointments last week so I only made it for one long walk (I’m trying to go after they get on the bus before it gets too hot)

Get physical therapy. I have an old knee injury (severed my ACL 8 years ago in October) and over the years orthos have basically shrugged and said nothing can be done because I’m not an athlete 🙄. Current ortho has offered PT in the hopes that strengthening will help stabilize. I’d like stability back—I was very active before the injury and have slowly lost that mobility until I can barely make it through a grocery trip 😭

Currently at 291, would like to see 285 at September’s end :)
  • orangequilt
    orangequilt Posts: 4,151 Member
    Looks like I'm the only kilogram weigher

September start weight 102.1kg (225lb)
    September goal weight 99.9kg (220lb)

Goals
    To keep between 1700 and 2000 cals per day
    To eat fruit at least twice a day
    To plan my meals for the week on the sunday

Good luck everyone
  • lnov530
    lnov530 Posts: 53 Member
    Highest recorded weight 280 (Oct 2017)
    Starting weight this time 273. (July 10, 2019)
    September starting weight 252.6

September goals:
    -continue limiting carbs
    -get to gym at least 3X week
    -lose 6 lbs

• savannahs21
    savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
    September 2 : 210.6
    September 30 :

My goal is to do the 20 videos that i put in my YouTube exercise playlist. I am doing 5 videos a week ( Monday-Friday.)
  • JMNagain
    JMNagain Posts: 121 Member
    An ok day foodwise, broke the biscuit ban though! Just posting an update to keep me accountable...

1. Run at least 5 times (1 so far)
    2. Eat under 2000 calories per day (two days in a row)
    3. Avoid sweets, cakes and biscuits six days of the week (1 day done, 1 day failed)
    4. Drink alcohol a maximum of twice (did drink at the festival but moderately).
    5. Drink eight glasses of water a day - getting there!
  • thinkthingem
    thinkthingem Posts: 25 Member
    SW:249
    GW:235 by end of September hopefully do you guys think that's possible.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    SW:249
    GW:235 by end of September hopefully do you guys think that's possible.

That's a pretty lofty goal unless you just started on your journey and have probably more than 100 pounds to lose. Just my opinion.

I have mini goals of 5 pounds. I never put a date on that mini goal. It's always achievable and keeps me motivated.

Good luck!