Handwriting.

Options
1234568ยป

Replies

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    az0rs6xglcik.jpg

Obviously not my everyday handwriting, but some calligraphy practice from earlier on in the year.

That's lovely!๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™Œ

I dabble in calligraphy when I do illustrations etc....not an easy feat...you go talented lovely lady๐Ÿ˜‰

I bet friends ask for your help with. Invites and stuff huh? Lol...eh it's fun though right!?๐Ÿ˜‹
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
    730ez3fjqmub.jpg

Wow!.my dad was a lefty too and his twin....they both had really nice handwriting and awesome printing but would hold the paper almost upsides down....do you have to as well? It's really lovey and my left handwriting wouldn't even be legible๐Ÿ˜‚

Well done๐Ÿ˜˜

What a cool thread....๐Ÿ’—
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    az0rs6xglcik.jpg

Obviously not my everyday handwriting, but some calligraphy practice from earlier on in the year.

That's lovely!๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™Œ

I dabble in calligraphy when I do illustrations etc....not an easy feat...you go talented lovely lady๐Ÿ˜‰

I bet friends ask for your help with. Invites and stuff huh? Lol...eh it's fun though right!?๐Ÿ˜‹

Thank you so much! I don't get to do it as much as I'd like, it's very relaxing :smile: Maybe you should post some of yours?!

Haha fortunately I don't get asked as much as I used to. I'm quite blunt when I'm busy :laugh:
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
    730ez3fjqmub.jpg

Wow!.my dad was a lefty too and his twin....they both had really nice handwriting and awesome printing but would hold the paper almost upsides down....do you have to as well? It's really lovey and my left handwriting wouldn't even be legible๐Ÿ˜‚

Well done๐Ÿ˜˜

Haha! I don't hold the paper upside down, but I have been told that I hold my pen in a really weird way. I've got a perma-bump on my left ring finger because I guess that's where the pen rests.

rfxwh49d64l9.jpg

I also used to have a strange habit of writing completely backwards as a kid. I'm a weirdo. Lol
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    8akevha94a5l.jpeg

I absolutely love your script ...I bet you can draw as well huh?!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™Œ
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    az0rs6xglcik.jpg

This is so hot
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
    730ez3fjqmub.jpg

Well done๐Ÿ˜˜

Haha! I don't hold the paper upside down, but I have been told that I hold my pen in a really weird way. I've got a perma-bump on my left ring finger because I guess that's where the pen rests.

rfxwh49d64l9.jpg

I also used to have a strange habit of writing completely backwards as a kid. I'm a weirdo. Lol

I'm a ring finger pen rester, too! My bump is ridiculous. Also great at writing backwards although I was in my teens. I would write backwards notes with a bestie and we thought we were so unique lol
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    az0rs6xglcik.jpg

Love this!
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    az0rs6xglcik.jpg

Love this!

Thanks! Wish I had more time to dedicate to calligraphy
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    jeajjm38o6fs.jpeg