Losin' It group looking to add female members!

Replies

• cgoood
    cgoood Posts: 1 Member
    I’m interested! 56yo, about 25 lbs to lose. I switched from WW back to MFP and need some motivation!
  • platnummommy
    platnummommy Posts: 12 Member
    Add me. I need all the motivation I could get.
  • ahrenn
    ahrenn Posts: 1 Member
    I'd love to join! Been doing MFP for one month today. Down 11 pounds - but 22 to go! Every day has its challenges! Could always use some helpful advice and motivation.
  • would love to join i wanna stay motivated
  • savannahs21
    savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
    I tried looking up the group and i found nothing with the same name other then a group that says DELETE Losin' It with one member.
  • shannonlesley9
    shannonlesley9 Posts: 10 Member
    Definitely add me. I've been around the myfitnesspal boards off and on for awhile, but re-starting and hoping to finish out the year strong with some solid weight loss. Looking forward to hearing from some people in the same boat.
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    I'm interested in joining. I have lost 19 pounds so far but I have want to lose 60 more pounds in total. I have been on here for four months.
  • htebaram
    htebaram Posts: 120 Member
    Please add me. I’m ready to get restarted.
    BW 359
    CW 277
    GW 175
    Thanks, Marabeth
  • jafinnearty
    jafinnearty Posts: 59 Member
    htebaram wrote: »
    Please add me. I’m ready to get restarted.
    BW 359
    CW 277
    GW 175
    Thanks, Marabeth

Hi, Marabeth!

We have very similar numbers!

BW: 347
    CW: 283
    GW: 180

How long have you been working on it?
  • htebaram
    htebaram Posts: 120 Member
    I agree, our numbers are similar. I’ve been at this for years. But have been up and down, like a yo-yo! lol I’m highly motivated now due to my health, especially my lower back issues (okay, enough with the moaning!)
    How about you?
  • jafinnearty
    jafinnearty Posts: 59 Member
    I've been back and forth since forever I was a heavy child, and I was once bribed by my father and his second wife to lose weight by offering me 50 cents per pound. Needless to say when I started losing weight, they didn't pay, so there went my motivation!

As an adult it's been crazy. I was on the South Beach Diet about 5 years ago, and did lose some weight, then plateaud and got frustrated...then gained it *all* back and then some.

This time my motivation is a bit more realistic. I have a 2.5 yo little boy. I want to be able to play with him without getting winded and to just be around to watch him grow up. :)
  • kristenmary70
    kristenmary70 Posts: 55 Member
    I would like to join. Looking to add some friendly encourages to my friends list!!
  • PumpkinAndPecans
    PumpkinAndPecans Posts: 39 Member
    Message sent! I need to lose at least 20 lbs.
  • Deedee1111111
    Deedee1111111 Posts: 66 Member
    I would like to join please!
  • DonnaL1959
    DonnaL1959 Posts: 27 Member
    I'd like to join. Just starting.
  • Danfat2fit
    Danfat2fit Posts: 5 Member
    I’d like to join give started over so many times. Finding it very hard to stick to anything
  • lisly02
    lisly02 Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me to the group!
  • vpek4803
    vpek4803 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! Would love to join!
  • kristenmary70
    kristenmary70 Posts: 55 Member
    I would love to join - Do we just continue to follow the thread, or is there an actual group?
  • I would like to be added to this group.