possible to be ripped and still have huge boobies...?

12345679»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Myhassani wrote: »
    Any updates? I’d like to know so that I can better serve people if I become a personal trainer by learning different experiences of different women

Really? That's why you want to know? :huh:

Lol...
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    Any updates? I’d like to know so that I can better serve people if I become a personal trainer by learning different experiences of different women

That's why they resurrected this thread from the crypt, for purely humanitarian purposes. 😋

:noway:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    LyndaBSS wrote: »

That's why they resurrected this thread from the crypt, for purely humanitarian purposes. 😋

:noway:

For SCIENCE!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Hear! Hear! She blinded me with science! 🍻
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member

Six years later? Pull the other one...
  • SskinSmith
    SskinSmith Posts: 2 Member
    IremiaRe wrote: »
    Anecdotal evidence... I started at 42DDD - and so far, kept the triple D - just moved down in band size to 36.

I am no where near finished, yet - so they could still vanish, but, so far, the girls are hanging in there.

I started at 360 - currently around 180 - working toward 140.

I think it has a lot to do with genetics... Look at your thinner relatives and see what they have... chances are good you will have the same sort of shape.

GREAT JOB!!!!!
    If you don’t mind:
    1-hasn’t there been any difference in the cups between the older bra(when you were 360) and the new one(180 time)? Size, shape, padding, thickness?

2-Didn’t change the way it fitted?

3-did you plan on the journey to take a specific time?(did want it to be fast or did you want to take things slowly)? Or neither?
    And did it take the desired time?

4-what did you do- weightlifting, cardio, diet...?

Finally,
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope you are healthy and happy with your results.
  • Pamela_Sue
    Pamela_Sue Posts: 563 Member
    I see you are still working towards your 'personal trainer' goals. Such dedication.
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    GREAT JOB!!!!!
    If you don’t mind:
    1-hasn’t there been any difference in the cups between the older bra(when you were 360) and the new one(180 time)? Size, shape, padding, thickness?

2-Didn’t change the way it fitted?

3-did you plan on the journey to take a specific time?(did want it to be fast or did you want to take things slowly)? Or neither?
    And did it take the desired time?

4-what did you do- weightlifting, cardio, diet...?

Finally,
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope you are healthy and happy with your results.

Honestly, it's been a REALLY long time since I was 360 - like 15 years - but I can't remember thinking there was any huge difference in the kind of bra I am wearing. I have always favored not a lot of padding - never needed any - and I still go for stretch lace and underwire for daily wear. I just know in the smaller band sizes I can get more like that and less Omar the Tent Maker type stuff.

Not really worried about time. I started when I was 40 - you can read my profile for some deets - and then I sort of coasted at 275 for about a decade, then started again with My Fitness Pal.

as to what I did - I got a lap band back in the beginning - which helped me drop 100 pretty fast. When life grabbed me by the throat, I gained 15 lbs back and then coasted for about a decade.

Now, I am doing the MFP calorie count plus a bunch of cardio and regular strength training.

so, at 54 - I am just blessed to be able to get up and move at will - and not worried about doing anything but sticking here, for a bit. I would love to lose more - I am only 5' 4" - but, this is about the weight I was when I left for collect in 1983 - so, I am ok with it.

Good Luck!

Re
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!