Replies

• DrewZombieZ
    DrewZombieZ Posts: 5 Member
    Kodiak powder waffles
    2 for 230 calories
    Jenni-o Turkey sausage link
    2 for 70 calories.
    Zero calorie syrup.
    I got used to not using any syrup anymore but, there is zero calorie syrup.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Can be had for around 250 -

Chobani Greek Yogurt - Strawberry, 1 Container (5.3oz/150g) 120
    Fiber One - Cereal, 15 g 30
    Raspberries, 0.25 cup 16
    Diamond - Slivered Almonds Ld, 15 g 90
    Calories 256
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    I keep it simple and make some eggs with coffee; sometimes I'll add grilled chicken for extra protein
  • borzecka39
    borzecka39 Posts: 4 Member
    Thanks ! I been drinking Herbalife shake for breakfast but it makes me more hungry!!
  • Flying_Joe
    Flying_Joe Posts: 15 Member
    I’m living in a hotel for work these weeks, so only have the hotel breakfast buffet to draw upon... Makes it a bit more difficult but it’s all in portion control for me. Protein either from half an omelette with cheese, or from some scrambled eggs and some meat slices/cheese slices, accompanied by a few melon and pineapple slices. Toss in some mushrooms on the side... Maybe a mini-roll with butter. Still low calorie overall - which works for my VLC diet.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited September 2019
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    I spend most of my calories on breakfast. Today was a steak, mushroom and cheddar omelette with whole grain, seeded toast.

Same!

LOL even the breakfast, mine is steak, mushrooms, peppers, and onions. I try to get around 1000 calories between breakfast and coffee!

When I did low calorie breakfast, it was usually a single serving instant oatmeal packet with added cinnamon and a tbsp of milk added and a piece of fruit (banana, blueberries, peach, etc) or a single serving yogurt cup with fruit. With a cup of coffee.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    A serving of Coach's oats alone is 160 calories...I usually don't eat it alone because I need more calories than that.

A couple of scrambled eggs alone is around 140 calories...same as above for me.

A Skry yogurt is around 160 calories

I usually have a frozen hash brown patty cut up and pan fried and then throw in a couple of eggs to scramble and some bacon or ham or whatever I have on hand and some Hatch Green Chile. Typically comes in right around 500 calories.

This morning I had leftover German Potato Salad as I didn't want to let it go to waste after our little labor day BBQ last weekend.
  • dannon83
    dannon83 Posts: 1 Member
    Overnight oats... lifesaver (1/2 cup each of nonfat greek yogurt, dry rolled oats, and unsweetened almond milk, let it sit overnight in fridge.) I top mine with some stevia, cinnamon, and maybe a few almond slivers or a bit of honey. Roughly 200 calories, keeps you full all AM.
  • KimberlyCapone
    KimberlyCapone Posts: 42 Member
    dannon83 wrote: »
    Overnight oats... lifesaver (1/2 cup each of nonfat greek yogurt, dry rolled oats, and unsweetened almond milk, let it sit overnight in fridge.) I top mine with some stevia, cinnamon, and maybe a few almond slivers or a bit of honey. Roughly 200 calories, keeps you full all AM.

Same! 1/2 c. oats, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk and 2 tsp of honey and 1 c. of fruit (I usually do mixed berries). Comes out to under 300 calories.
  • borzecka39
    Did anyone did diet with the Herbalife?
    If yes did u loose weight/how quick ?
  • borzecka39
    dannon83 wrote: »

Never tried over night oats good idea ! Thanks a lot 😊
  • ShowProgress521
    ShowProgress521 Posts: 37 Member
    During the week: Fresh fruit - strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.

Weekends: two egg omelet with Kraft shredded cheese and 3 pieces of Smithfield thick cut bacon.

...and coffee... always coffee!
  • phx92
    phx92 Posts: 87 Member
    Yogurt and granola, oatmeal, or homemade egg mcmuffins are my go-to breakfasts all about 300 calories
  • CSBVN
    CSBVN Posts: 1 Member
    I usually have just a yogurt - about 60-80 cals, or an avocado 200cal. Or occassionally scrambled eggs. Something to keep me going until i get a break mid morning. Tend to save calories for the evening if i want to snack😎
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,298 Member
    for quite a while I was hungry for brunch (don't like to eat early) so was having a sustainable large breakfast meal (500 cal) but lately I'm not hungry so I have 2 cups of the green juice I make, 30 cal, cashew milk, 25 cal & about 4oz of tilapia fish, cold yup, husband thinks it's disgusting but it works for me
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    edited September 2019
    Mostly no breakfast just a couple of cups of tea - I prefer to eat most of my food later in the day.
    Breakfast or not has little impact on my hunger either way to it's an easy way for me to cut some calories if I want to.

But today a big bowl of porridge (60g of oats, milk and a splosh of evaporated milk) as I wanted fairly high calories ahead of a busy day.

No I haven't and wouldn't use HorribleLife, I won't support MLM products on principle and everyone I know who has used meal replacements either didn't lose weight successfully or if they did regained it all again as they didn't learn how to eat proper food in the right quantities.
  • shalvy2007
    shalvy2007 Posts: 130 Member
    I generally have one piece of Dave's killer bread sprouted whole grains w/ a small amount of peanut butter spread on it.
  • jeaunenslin
    jeaunenslin Posts: 1 Member
    Hey can't go wrong with oats and cinnamon with whole eggs
  • sr2587
    sr2587 Posts: 212 Member
    Eggs, I love eggs. No toast though 😫