Female friends for motivation and accountability

Replies

• asthisravenflies
    asthisravenflies Posts: 3 Member
    Hi there. I’d love some friends for motivation and to support 😊 I am looking to get healthy with the side effect of, hopefully, losing weight on the way through. Please add me, if you wanna! 😊
  • rachelhunter2013
    rachelhunter2013 Posts: 5 Member
    Interested in the same thing, starting out on a more intentional health journey and definitely need and want accountability with other ladies! I’d love to join in a group of some sort if one is starting from this!
  • nawal_ahmad
    nawal_ahmad Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I am new here and totally struggling to learn app and understand macros. I really need help please
    . Would like friends who can guide and motivate me. I have to loose 12 kg !! I keep falling of the track.
  • WFGgallery
    WFGgallery Posts: 1 Member
    Same here! Also looking to lose 35lbs and need motivation and support.
  • Seachange_dogs
    Seachange_dogs Posts: 57 Member
    Hey! 27yr old female. Looking to lose about 40lbs. Could definitely use some mfp friends. Went from 210lbs down to 150lbs a couple years ago (using MyFitnessPal) but then lapsed and ended up at 185lbs. Trying to turn it around and get back under 150lbs. Got a pretty big change in my life coming up (going back to school) and really want to be in the best shape possible for this exciting (and terrifying) life change!

Thanks
  • erinlane93
    erinlane93 Posts: 170 Member
    Hey! I’d love any support! Xx
  • Anyone is free to check out my profile and see if they think they would like me in their Pal Circle!
  • Taytaylynn92
    Taytaylynn92 Posts: 230 Member
    I’d definitely like some more friends for motivation. Add me!!! Working to lose 20 pounds.
  • milesineden
    milesineden Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2019
    Hi, I've used mfp for years but just today checked out the community part of it. I'd love some accountability! I need to loose 15lbs. Baby weight I need to get serious about!! Add me : )
  • Feel free to add me! 😊 I'm a mom of 2 littles (a 1 & 2 year old), now working on losing the baby weight. I started in January and am down 40lbs. Working on the last 15lbs now! I'm a daily logger & would be happy to help encourage you on your jounrey!
  • phx92
    phx92 Posts: 87 Member
    Hi, I am looking for some friends and motivation as well, I also struggle wanting instant results. I’ve been stalled out for the last year and would like to get down about 25 lbs and get back in shape so I can be more active, hoping to find friends to keep on track if anyone wants to add me
  • JenMarieD87
    JenMarieD87 Posts: 34 Member
    Everyone can feel free to add me (:
  • Reyna220
    Reyna220 Posts: 9 Member
    The more the merrier 💜Everyone is welcome to add me 🙂
  • Please add me too. I need to lose 35 pounds. Need accountability and support too. I have two young children and sometimes it's hard to stay motivated to cook separate meals. I am new here so if anyone wants to add me please do so. I'm still trying to figure this app out ☺️
  • dabbers18
    dabbers18 Posts: 52 Member
    Hi not sure if this is posting. But I would to hear about new ways to motivate myself. Would like new friends too. Feel free to add me xx
  • tk2222
    tk2222 Posts: 199 Member
    Me too! Have...some amount to lose, but starting with 35 lb as a goal for the end of the year.
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Happy to make new friends myself. I react to the posts on my newsfed, only random on forums. Feel free to send me a request 😉.
  • jlsmith4439
    jlsmith4439 Posts: 53 Member
    Feel free to add me , need to lose 75 lb at least :)