What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• very_californian
    very_californian Posts: 97 Member
    Reviewing all yalls activity here to make sure it's appropriate and very legal and very cool.
  • Eaturmeat
    Eaturmeat Posts: 107 Member
    About to walk into the gym
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Hanging upside down!
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Getting ready to go collect the friends Lego set because I’m a 25 year old child

Legos know no age and I would legit build that set with you. I *kitten* love Legos. Almost as satisfying as laundry!
  • jd447046
    jd447046 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2019
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Numbers. All I see are numbers everywhere LOL
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Doulingo Spanish online
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    GreenValli wrote: »
    Doulingo Spanish online

Does Duolingo work? Do you like it?
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited September 2019
    I’m at work, sitting in the sofa, having a coffee and wishing I had brought my umbrella.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Making seitan.
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Watching Disenchantment on Netflix
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    At work eating clif bar because my workout this morning made my sugar drop despite eating in the morning.
    Feeling shaky.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    An so mentally tired waiting for my friends baby to arrive. We made a basket for her with this book in it.
    n8iz67270snu.jpg

My sister and I also have our friends children crashing with us for the day as neighboring fire has necessitated school closures, which doesn't mean their parents don't have to go to work. Thinking of taking them to the movies to watch "Maleficent: Mistress of evil or Late night or Joker." SoCal - snow doesn't allow for school closures, wild forest fires do akin to parts of Australia .

• NoHookUpZone
    At work, irritated. Caught one of my employees sleeping at his desk again. He's been disciplined twice already, three strikes you're out.
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    At work, irritated. Caught one of my employees sleeping at his desk again. He's been disciplined twice already, three strikes you're out.
    Now you can fire 🔥 him!!
  • NoHookUpZone
    USAFProud wrote: »
    Now you can fire 🔥 him!!

If we can get past all the red tape! Gov emp not easy to fire, but it happens.
    3rd disciplinary action is termination, but takes time.
  • saweeks78
    saweeks78 Posts: 9 Member
    Loving on my baby!
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Sharing my love of the Periodic Table with my daughter. Pumped that she started Chemistry this year. Allows my inner geekdom to flower.