Space

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    I am watching but on a different channel I think. Thanks for the alert.
  • geraldaltman
    I think this is first moon landing I've watched in almost 50 years 🤣
  • geraldaltman
    Don't know if anybody else sees this, the PM of India bears a slight resemblance to the older Buzz Aldrin; to me anyway. It's eerie under the circumstances.
  • cee134
    It looks like it crashed?
  • cee134
    Don't know if anybody else sees this, the PM of India bears a slight resemblance to the older Buzz Aldrin; to me anyway. It's eerie under the circumstances.

Yes :joy:
    cee134 wrote: »
    It looks like it crashed?

I can't tell but it definitely went off it's trajectory and everyone looks confused

sjen02c46jeh.png
  • geraldaltman
    I see, commentary quieted on channel I am on
  • geraldaltman
    No chatter at all now real bad sign. Reminds me of Challenger accident "Obviously a major mal-function" then PAO silence for a long time.
  • geraldaltman
    Talking head on but not in English 😒
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Yeah, bad sign after the PM and his entourage were briefed and then got up and left.
  • geraldaltman
    Back to my Challenger thought for a second: I watched that launch and explosion on the then very new Discovery Channel. My first thought was the (tragically "duuh") that's not supposed to happen. Shortly after the camera shifted to launch site and then the most eerie thing I have ever seen, panning the ocean horizon as if searching. Then I began checking channels for the "breaking news".