Looking for Active people

Hey there! Long Time active user of MFP here. Finally got away from the Diet mentality and made a lifestyle transformation. Joined DDPYoga, A gym with a pool and am down 25 lbs since August 4.

I can't help but notice my news feed is a little bare on here and I invite anybody who wants some motivation, and is willing to motivate me to my goals to throw me an friend request. The more the merrier on my journey!

Lets own it together

Replies

• Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited September 2019
    I'm active on my feed, I try to read through as many diaries as it will allow me (app with glitches).

I'm very honest though, won't hit like or comment "Great day" if calories are way too low or way excessively over. I try not to sugar coat or humor people.

I don't generally PM with opposite gender unless food or health related or questions.

But I am supportive and like chatting about food, science, and health and open for adds.

I enjoy seeing people succeed and their transformations.
  • MatthewRuch
    MatthewRuch Posts: 165 Member
    I know a lot of people look at this place as a dating site. Not me. I am running my own race, I don't PM for the most part. I just like the camaraderie of like minded folks to walk the path with.

With me you will see a transformation. The mental one has already occurred. Now it is just putting in the work to make the numbers match the thinking :)
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Yeah, I don't get the whole date site attitude here!

If I was wanting to sext or exchange dirty pics, I'd be on OkCupid or POF, LOL!

I love MFP, and my favorite part is my friends list and feed!!

I always suggest to people try and get a good friends list going!
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Transformations are awesome. It's really cool seeing people hit goals and drop weight or bulk up!
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Hi. I don't have much weight to lose (3 or 4 kgs maybe) but I just started to workout and my first goal is to keep going to the gym for 5 weeks. I've always quit after a few weeks and I want to change this. I went to gym 3 days in a row this week, I'll make it 4. I'm sending a request.
  • FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    I'm on here mostly everyday and reply and posting to people in my "feed'
  • JakeTheSteak81
    JakeTheSteak81 Posts: 7 Member
    Im active and have work to do. I'll be around.