Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Ro_4R
    Ro_4R Posts: 100 Member
    Feel free to add. I am here every day and try to support as much as I can.
  • kristenmary70
    kristenmary70 Posts: 55 Member
    Feel free to add me! Let's help each other along the way of this difficult journey! Losing weight and changing your attitude about food is NO JOKE! It is one of the hardest things I have done. Lost and found the same 50lbs three times! I look forward to helping and being helped by members here!
  • missjck2
    missjck2 Posts: 146 Member
    Yay friends...yes please, feel free to add. The more motivation the better :)
  • Markus1616
    Markus1616 Posts: 7 Member
    edited September 2019
    Do add me please.
    Clueless in the middle of Keto and in need of a miracle to make me workout πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Edit: I guess I should learn how to add people too πŸ˜‚
  • jryd14
    jryd14 Posts: 58 Member
    Couple more friend spots open. Message to see if you qualify..jk. add away, I'm active on here and love hitting the like button
  • MatthewRuch
    MatthewRuch Posts: 165 Member
    Feel free to add me for some daily Motivation!
  • johnnydeadlift
    johnnydeadlift Posts: 61 Member
    0amvc2x86uy6.jpeg
    What’s up everyone? I’m John, β€œJax”... a fit Dad and CPT from the Chicago area, looking for more motivating friends! Feel free to send me a friend request. πŸ˜πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺ🏼
  • RulerOfCali1979
    RulerOfCali1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Hello everyone!!! Feel free to add me. Let’s get itπŸ’ͺ🏾.
  • hanielrefai
    hanielrefai Posts: 3 Member
    On keto.... 7 month 25kgs <>55lbs.... Still going..... It's not easy.... Add me and lets do it ......
  • Autumn99SC
    Autumn99SC Posts: 8 Member
    I just signed up this week. I can definitely use some support and motivation! 😊
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    add me
  • zarah93harris
    zarah93harris Posts: 2 Member
    🌸😎
  • bld21054
    bld21054 Posts: 2 Member
    New to using app. One week down with a 4 pound loss😜. Still need motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • MimiLaza
    MimiLaza Posts: 12 Member
    πŸ‘‹ Hello
  • Oh heyyyy :star:
  • jruiz4120
    jruiz4120 Posts: 56 Member
    edited September 2019
    Hi everyone I started up at the beginning over the year and so far lost 11lbs. My work out of choice is running. Everyone Feel free to add me or message me if your have any questions.
  • dianahajen1
    dianahajen1 Posts: 19 Member
    That's the reason I am here....for support...feel free to add me as a friend..I'l be around a while since I have a lot of weight to lose
  • Hi all! Been a MyFitnessPal for 5+ years but getting back on track with adding exercise back to my routine! Looking for friends and support as I can do for others in the same!
  • chazwize75
    chazwize75 Posts: 93 Member
    I had a friend once :)