How The Heck Are Ya?

Options
Having trouble adjusting to the Disagree button?
Did your kids win some big event today?
Finally step under that next ten lbs?
Still in bed but you’re supposed to be at work?
Come here and tell me, How the heck are ya?

Replies

• _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Well I woke up with no headache and I woke up so I can't complain 😊 Just wrapped up in my blanket and waiting for the rain and winds to start. I'm prepared for the storm. How the heck are you??
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Still half asleep. Another pound down so grinning ear to ear,
    How the heck are you?
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    I don't like the word "Bunion". So, I'm glad I don't have that condition. Therefore I don't have to say that word. So, I'm doing ok.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Have a fun song. I'm good after that lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Y3Yg9g1D8
  • _Miss_Chievous
    Options
    I don't like the word "Bunion". So, I'm glad I don't have that condition. Therefore I don't have to say that word. So, I'm doing ok.

😂😂😂
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Well I woke up with no headache and I woke up so I can't complain 😊 Just wrapped up in my blanket and waiting for the rain and winds to start. I'm prepared for the storm. How the heck are you??
    I work too much but my job brings me life. It’s a weird cycle
    Still half asleep. Another pound down so grinning ear to ear,
    How the heck are you?
    Yay down pounds!
    Good!
    mockchoc wrote: »
    Have a fun song. I'm good after that lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Y3Yg9g1D8

I love this!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    ^ I know. I can't stop watching it and bopping around.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    My allergies are freaking killing me, man! I don't suffer in the spring but when all the plants are in their death spiral they try to take me down too. But, I'm a fighter. I go down swinging.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I burnt my arm again at work, I bake bread. The other burns are just now going away and I have a nice fresh one. :/ But other than that I'm feeling sassy and so my day is sassy.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    I burnt my arm again at work, I bake bread. The other burns are just now going away and I have a nice fresh one. :/ But other than that I'm feeling sassy and so my day is sassy.
    Ow!
    mmultanen wrote: »
    My allergies are freaking killing me, man! I don't suffer in the spring but when all the plants are in their death spiral they try to take me down too. But, I'm a fighter. I go down swinging.

Yuck
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'm still bummed that I accidentally fried my jumping spider friend this morning. :(
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    I'm still bummed that I accidentally fried my jumping spider friend this morning. :(

????
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    My sex drive sucks is how I’m doing. And by sex drive i mean lack thereof. I’m just not feelin it lately

ta775n482vgv.gif
  • _Miss_Chievous
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    My sex drive sucks is how I’m doing. And by sex drive i mean lack thereof. I’m just not feelin it lately

ta775n482vgv.gif

I feel like I need to use this Gif again...😘
    ybgl08p0eokv.gif
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

ta775n482vgv.gif

ybgl08p0eokv.gif

Solidarity sister 😂
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

????

There used to be a jumping spider that hung out under my coffee pot and would catch whatever tiny bugs it could in our kitchen. I guess he hid under the spatula I use to stir things and was on it when I stirred up my bacon and eggs this morning. He got fried in bacon grease and died.

I'm bummed that I killed it, even though it was an accident.
  • _Miss_Chievous
    Options

ta775n482vgv.gif

ybgl08p0eokv.gif

Solidarity sister 😂

5i7x9jkcsfp7.gif
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

????

There used to be a jumping spider that hung out under my coffee pot and would catch whatever tiny bugs it could in our kitchen. I guess he hid under the spatula I use to stir things and was on it when I stirred up my bacon and eggs this morning. He got fried in bacon grease and died.

Did you eat it?

ta775n482vgv.gif

ybgl08p0eokv.gif

Solidarity sister 😂

A. Sorry bro

B. Can I get in on this party?
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

????

Did you eat it?

ta775n482vgv.gif

ybgl08p0eokv.gif

Solidarity sister 😂

A. Sorry bro

B. Can I get in on this party?

... no.