Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    OMG, love that photo of Bubs with that grumpy look "Can't I get some sleep?" Missing pens? Does Bubs have a special hide-out where he keeps everything he finds? It might be there <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    LMAO not that I've found yet, but who knows! Little bugger LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi Kids!

Weird day today so short post LOL

154.7 this morning - another fail yesterday but we're going to try to kick those 3 pounds overnight with a fast today. I REALLY don't want to but a little self-control is good for ya right? LOL

Ced talked me into cuddling with him after I got work started this morning so I really didn't hit it hard until like 2 oclock LOL

I'll letcha know how the week ends tomorrow kiddos, and bring you more Bubs pics <3
  • jadepearl
    Good luck with your fast :) You've got this, girl! :) How sweet of Ced... cuddling is awesome <3 Keep Bubs photos coming...he is soooooooo cute <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Good luck for today!!!! Nothing wrong with a little snuggle time <3 hope bubs wasn't too jealous LOL :p
  • Good luck with the fast. And you’re right, there’s nothing wrong with taking control. Good for you! Do things the way you want it. It is your mind, your body, your life.

Really impressed how well you are doing reading your posts. And hey! You’ve gotten over those “failures” many times before, so really, you’re one big success haha :wink: You got this.

Also scrolling through and reading your posts... it wasn’t good for my hunger hahaha. I’m really in the mood to eat now, so perhaps I’ll commit to reading the forums after my meal :lol: Come to think of it, it is a great exercise of control for me too! Like Joe says... don’t avoid it, choose not to, or say you can have it later :)

E.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks Em! (My best friend's name is Emily so I'm taking liberties on the nicknames LMAO)

I love to cook so hopefully you enjoyed the pictures :) Yeah failure is a relative word...everything's temporary and no one day defines your journey :)

Just replied to your post as well, very excited to see your official weigh in tomorrow!

• mistymeadows2005
    Sorry for the delay on the post m'loves!

Yesterday basically became a weekend day because 2 of my 3 brokers were out of town SO I wasn't stuck in front of my computer much.

Fast went well! Had a few crackers and cheese late because my stomach got a little upset which is really unusual for me, but hey whatever.

Official weigh in - 151.5

Successful maintenance from last week to this. Would've liked a little tiny loss but oh well...considering how non-compliant I was this week I'll totally take it. Of course I saw a nice salt-induced weight jump this morning by breaking my fast with noodlies and Culver's :D:D

Up to 154 and change this morning but if I don't gain anymore over the weekend I'll be in REALLY good shape for the week. Really 155-156 is fine w me on a Monday for now as long as I can get those 5-6 off through the week :)

As promised some pictures:
    qpj0mbcxcwi8.png
    SWIPER NO SWIPING! :D
    20zo9u4c5d5x.png
    I sleep TOES UP thank you very much....cause I'm fancy LOL
    34645j5vadxz.png
    1mlfxi2czclb.png

Have a great weekend guys!
  • Sorry for the delay on the post m'loves!

Yesterday basically became a weekend day because 2 of my 3 brokers were out of town SO I wasn't stuck in front of my computer much.

Have a great weekend guys!

Glad your fast went well. Oh yeah, nothing as frustrating as weighing in after eating salt or too many carbs! And personally it makes me look so puffy too..

Also... congrats on the maintenance, job well done!!! I’m sure you can get to where you want the coming week

And oh my goodness, aren’t those the most adorable looking cats!

Good night.
    Em. :)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    You are kicking so much butt! It still really amazes me that you can just fast for a day and not really think twice about it lol. Like I don't want to, but I'm doing it anyway! For someone like me who was struggling to even IF... that is hella impressive lol
  • jadepearl
    151 is awesome as by this week, you will be in 140 land :) You've got this, girl! <3 Bubs is so cute...love the photo of him sleeping with his toes up...cuteeeeeee <3<3<3
  • volgirl1322
    You are totally killing it chickadee :) super proud of you!!!

And bubs <3 oh the little man....of course he is fancy :) LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank ya my ladies!

Em - it's all just the one kitty, Bubs, my lil man <3 I'm kinda obsessed and force pictures upon my forum frands LMAO

Lisa - it's just a mind over matter thing...trust me I make up for it with ZERO self control all other times lmao - I usually go one extreme or the other - not on purpose it's just how it shakes out LOL

Happy Monday Kids!

A lovely 158.5 greeted me this morning :D

Had KFC for OMAD yesterday so that doesn't surprise me - salt BOMB wooooooooooooooooo LOL

Was delish though! LOL Had a nice relaxing weekend - hung out with Ced and putzed around the house. I have absolutely NO life (and that's ok) so I have nothing fun to report LOL.

Friday, Culvers. Sat, pizza and salad. Sunday, KFC. So basically, junk LOL. I guess the salad counts as nutrition LMAO

Not much else to report today but here's a few pics:

His face IS ACTUALLY mushed down in there LOL
    5qyq7e20wqds.png

Stink eye if there ever was one LMAO
    #PawsCrossedDon'tCare
    h5vr66zclhd6.png

Happy Monday mi amors!
  • volgirl1322
    OMG he is so cute....but no doubt that is a stink eye for sure ---at least he is polite with his little paws being crossed though LOL.....

Your weekend sounded awesome, mine was full of salt too --so I am chugging the waters :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Ugh yeah I gotta push that water like WHOA today LOL

Yes, he's very demanding but "polite" :D #BrattyButPolite
  • jadepearl
    KFC? We love KFC over here too :) Right now, due to our AFL, KFC has come out with $5 Zinger Pie and Chips and one word - delicious <3 Don't worry too much about the weight as its mostly salt and water weight. You will get back down in no time :) You've got this, gf! <3
  • jadepearl
    wgfq58tswrk5.jpg
  • mistymeadows2005
    A: you're my fave person of the day for making a MEME for me! :love:
    B: what the heck is zinger pie?!?!?!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Tuesday Tuesdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Happy Day! 3 more loans closed, 2 more new ones - paychecks galore kiddies! WOOT WOOT!

Weigh In - 157

Well that was underwhelming - 1.5 O/N womp womp. I'm SURE it was water - I mean, I had a gallon but I had SO MUCH salt over the weekend that even if I get 1.5 gals in today I might need a third flushing day.

Dinner - made Tuscan chicken out of split breasts, so lovely flavored chicken and bone broth. Made 8 oz into chicken salad with mayo, ranch, celery and onion. Ate it on romaine. Dessert was blackberries, blueberries, birthday cake Halo Top, sugar free jello and fat free whipped cream :grin:

Cals - 1437
    Def - 504

cb8c0myjhw7e.png

Gradually increasing that deficit today and tomorrow and we're going to attempt another fast Thurs - I really should keep that habit, both so it's easier to OMAD/fast but also cause it buys me like 2k cals in ONE DAY! LMAO

Tonight I'mma make that gorgeous bone broth (some of it anyway) into gravy to go on the chicken and eat with corn or peas (probs corn, I got some corn on the cob CHEAP this weekend). I'm also going to avoid the Halo Top the rest of this week. I made a sh**ton of sugar free jello so I'll stick with that and fruit. Aiming for 1k cals today - we shall see!

Here's some Bubsy goodness - I promise he's not drugged in the first one - that was his post-nap, "are you really still working" face LMAO - the second one was this morning. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO GET UP WHEN HE WANTS TO CUDDLE. It's not just like I can TELL he wants to cuddle - he CRIES if I try to get up! I can't handle it LMAO

lxqwmpw23bya.png
    sz20jlgc7c82.png

Have a great day bebes, stay strong!
  • volgirl1322
    OMG your chix salad looks amazing......love love that....

The little guy just needs his beauty rest he is a doll :)