Today's Goals - What are yours?

Replies

• kosseychick
    kosseychick Posts: 244 Member
    @tinkerbellang83 it is pretty sore today so I'll probably skip the mowing today and have an epsom salt bath instead. Good advise on not pushing myself😊
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
    @tinkerbellang83 it is pretty sore today so I'll probably skip the mowing today and have an epsom salt bath instead. Good advise on not pushing myself😊

If it's a sprain keep it elevated when you can and swap hot and cold compresses.
  • merph518
    merph518 Posts: 702 Member
    merph518 wrote: »
    • Stay within budget (ate a bit more the last couple days)
    • Couch to 5k Week 4 Day 1 (complete)
    • 10,000+ steps (sitting at 7k at 10am)

dwq0l5wjlk4f.png:)

• jjlewey
    jjlewey Posts: 248 Member
    • Stay within budget (ate a bit more the last couple days)
    • Couch to 5k Week 4 Day 1 (complete)
    • 10,000+ steps (sitting at 7k at 10am)

dwq0l5wjlk4f.png:)

🦸‍♂️
  • jjlewey
    jjlewey wrote: »
    8k steps 🚗
    3500 calories 🌮🍕🍹
    Try to mostly accurately log all food and alcohol consumption during vaca 🦸‍♂️

7915 steps right now🏃‍♂️
    Somewhere around 4k calories big guestimating going on 🍹
    Moonshine taste testing in Gatlinburg is a cheap way to get a buzz quick like 🤪
    Not a bad first day of vacation
  • jjlewey
    3 days into vacation have been pretty good.
    I have eaten too much but that is expected, nothing crazy just right around my "maintenance" which is pretty high imo. Stone Mountain was AMAZING if you have never been. There definitely is a reason they call it HOTLANTA though. We are heading to the port to get on the cruise ship now.
  • kosseychick
    Now that my ankle is feeling alot better, I'm going to head to the pool after breakfast🙂. Plan on starting to organize and declutter my craft room... it's a rainy yucky day out there so it's a good day to get that done.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    I am on a liquid diet today to get ready for a medical test tomorrow. I may only end up with 400 calories for the day so my goal (other than being happy) is to just take it pretty easy but keep myself occupied running a bunch of nuisance errands that have piled up.

I arrived at my first errand 40 minutes early so I did take that opportunity to get out and walk around their office complex 3 times to get a little movement in today but I think that is it for me on exercise.
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Good luck, @NovusDies , on your test!
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Good luck, @NovusDies , on your test!

Seconded, hope it goes well.
  • merph518
    merph518 Posts: 702 Member
    Thirded! (not really a word, but whatever)
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Thanks all. Assuming the biopsy is negative everything has gone fine.

Since I am about 45 hours from the last bit of solid food I am fixing a simple egg white fritatta to "wake up" my digestion. I am thinking maybe Chinese food later but we will see. I should probably play it smart and go easy on the vegetables and fiber today. I am very anxious to get back to normal but that can wait until tomorrow.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    My goal today is to eat healthy and get some exercise....an hour in the pool yesterday really felt good....and thank goodness all of the family birthdays are over for the summer!....I am so determined to stay on this journey!
  • jim_pipkin
    jim_pipkin Posts: 82 Member
    Hit my goals early this morning, between 3:30 and 6:30 am - nice one hour body weight workout, coffee and chat with my lady, then a 2.5 mile walk through the Riparian Preserve with her...still chatting...best way to start the day!
  • jafinnearty
    jafinnearty Posts: 59 Member
    Today's goals:
    1. Keep below calorie goal!
    2. Get that 4K steps in!
    3. Take a walk with the little and the SO just for FUN!
    4. Ignore that the scale claims I gained 4.5 pounds overnight, and remember it's water weight from being female.
  • DogMom919
    DogMom919 Posts: 58 Member
    I made my goal yesterday....actually a few steps over. Goal for today is an additional 500 steps.
  • maiomaio71
    maiomaio71 Posts: 231 Member
    Keep below my calorie goal
    Find a new recipe to try for dinner
    Walk for 90 minutes
    Finishing my marking
    Write one class set of reports
    Sit outside for half an hour in the sun
    Yoga before bed
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Goals for today.....be more understanding with others .....go to the pool and swim for an hour.....prepare a healthy dinner....stay under my calories....read my new magazine......be happy!
  • kosseychick
    My goal for today is
    Finish up my yardwork and get outdoor items put away before the snow hits
    Up my water intake
    Stay within my calories for the day
    Work in my CBT Workbook
    Get a walk in 🙂