I don’t know how to relate to people who..

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I can't relate to people who don't like to have white towels or bedding because it "shows the dirt", like wtf...if my duvet cover is "dirty" I want to know, and same for a towel I dry my face on.

I know people who like brown or dark colours for bedding and towels because "it doesn't show the dirt". Hmm, so you're ok with that scenario...*mental note to self...questions persons hygiene*

I am trying to talk myself out of a white couch tho...maybe off white I'm thinking now and not bright white.

I had white leather lounge setting.. loved it 🙂

Leather would be easy to clean too!

ph3he5muasew.jpeg

I need to wash my hands obsessively right about now

meezlsswnlk5.gif

oh idk- just imagine all those rusty pipes with calcium buildup that the water has to pass through before you even touch it. yikes!

q8i26wy50pct.gif

Oh *kitten* me!
    And the hair monsters in the drain, that prob aren't my own, cause I haven't lived here that long...and the water that tastes like bleach because "it runs through the local cemetery" ??

...and the floor dirt...GD I hate it when my white socks don't pass the "floor test"...I feel like a failure

Long weekend goals!! Scrub floors on hands and knees and clean drains :smile:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I dont relate to people that get stressed about things out of their control...I really dont understand stress in that context, like worrying.. it's a problem, you think it through or you cant fix it and deal... I get it's a real thing, but its beyond me.

the problem is determining what exactly is in my control.... and to what extent.

suffice to say, I want total control of everything

* insert maniacal laughter here
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    I can't relate to people who don't like to have white towels or bedding because it "shows the dirt", like wtf...if my duvet cover is "dirty" I want to know, and same for a towel I dry my face on.

I know people who like brown or dark colours for bedding and towels because "it doesn't show the dirt". Hmm, so you're ok with that scenario...*mental note to self...questions persons hygiene*

I am trying to talk myself out of a white couch tho...maybe off white I'm thinking now and not bright white.

ph3he5muasew.jpeg

meezlsswnlk5.gif

oh idk- just imagine all those rusty pipes with calcium buildup that the water has to pass through before you even touch it. yikes!

q8i26wy50pct.gif

Oh *kitten* me!
    And the hair monsters in the drain, that prob aren't my own, cause I haven't lived here that long...and the water that tastes like bleach because "it runs through the local cemetery" ??

...and the floor dirt...GD I hate it when my white socks don't pass the "floor test"...I feel like a failure

v0qb9z8qd9ra.gif
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

ph3he5muasew.jpeg

meezlsswnlk5.gif

q8i26wy50pct.gif

Oh *kitten* me!

v0qb9z8qd9ra.gif

Ya man, its the only way to do it "right"...you can 'see' the dirt (if there is any *scoff*) and clean all the baseboards at the same time!
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    breathe.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I don't know how to relate to people who constantly worry about germs.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    IDNHTR......

to people who like the TV on as background all the time, even with other people around.

to people who seriously dislike or are afraid of common animals

to people who have to be drinking to have a good time

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    MarcyMavin wrote: »
    Women who have their nails done. Have styled hair. Wear make up daily. Wear really nice clothes at home on the average day. Don’t appreciate the outdoors, fresh air, a nice boat ride.

l82u5lcct77i.gif

My thoughts exactly! I pay $100/month to keep my nails done (and I assure you I'm not rich, but I budget for it) and I LOVE being on a boat.
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    I don’t know how to react to people who are just generally closed minded! It’s the year 2019- wake up; stop all the hate & spread ❤️
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Still breathing
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I don't know how to relate to people who think losing 8 lb in 1 week is better than losing 1 lb every week for 8 weeks. Or people who need to lose a lot like I did (over 100) but would rather just not lose at all if they don't see results like 20 lb/month.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    who need to be the center of attention all the time, concerning all things, in all dimensions
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Are dishonest.

Just tell the truth!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Are dishonest.

Just tell the truth!

Parrots are not my favorite animal
  • nooshi713
    Are dishonest.

Just tell the truth!

See, I appreciate your honesty but now I’m questioning your sanity. How can parrots NOT be one’s favorite animal?

I mean they are fluffy, and cute, and their little feet. ❤️

• your_future_ex_wife
    Are dishonest.

Just tell the truth!

See, I appreciate your honesty but now I’m questioning your sanity. How can parrots NOT be one’s favorite animal?

You almost win me over with your enthusiasm. almost
  • nooshi713
    Are dishonest.

Just tell the truth!

Once a parrot kisses you and flies to you to snuggle under your hair, you’ll see what I mean. 😊
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Are dishonest.

Just tell the truth!

Once a parrot kisses you and flies to you to snuggle under your hair, you’ll see what I mean. 😊

ok you lost me again
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    ICR to people who spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on a single fashion item because of its creator label.

Ain't no way I'm spending 2 grand on an ugly pink purse just because it's Gucci. Ugh.